Author Topic: Two dogs in need!!! (Southeast)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline lesuhlee

• Ritten
Two dogs in need!!! (Southeast)
« on: May 17, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm usually a silent lurker, but I've got a real problem. Two very sweet strays wandered into my yard a couple of days ago and I'm trying to find a good home for them. They're at the shelter for a few days to give their owner a chance to claim them but that seems unlikely. All the local rescue groups are full, so I told them I'd take the dogs back if they weren't claimed. But honestly, I don't need any more animals right now.
One is a medium sized female (young adult, maybe a year or so) who looks like a golden retriever mix and the other is a small male (possibly 2 or 3) who might be a chi/daschund mix. They are both very sweet and sociable, although the little one had some slight food aggression (which is understandable since it looks like it's been a while since his last meal).
I live in south Georgia, but I'm a college student out for the summer so I'd be happy to transport them almost anywhere if it meant they were going to a good home or rescue. I can post pictures if anyone is interested in one or both. Thanks for reading!