Author Topic: Moving, clearance priced body pillows for catz  (Read 9362 times)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Moving, clearance priced body pillows for catz
« on: May 20, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
I'm moving soon and would like to not have to take these with me! so they are clearance priced.  ;)

http://ratsncats.weebly.com/catnip-toys.html

Nip Stix catnip toys =^..^= by catnapt, on Flickr

NipStix catnip Body Pillows

NipStix are catnip filled body pillows for cats. About 10 inches long, they are filled 5 TBS organically grown fresh catnip and soft polyester fiberfill for chewing comfort.
Choose Black cats on purple body pillows (Cheetah print currently unavailable) $3 each plus flat rate shipping ON SALE $2.50
clearance sale buy 4 get one FREE NipStix catnip Body Pillows

Tuffy Nipstix body pillows are made of sturdy duck cloth. These are for cats who play "ruff" with their toys. They contain 6TBS of catnip, that's an entire half cup of catnip! One print, orange paws on blue.
$3.50 each plus flat rate shipping ON SALE $3.00 clearance Sale, buy 4 and get one FREE

FLAT RATE SHIPPING for 1 to 5 toys is $3 ($4 to Canada)
for 5 to 10 toys, $5 ($6 to Canada)
I do offer combined shipping when you purchase hammocks at the same time

Hint: before giving to your cat, be sure you've got plenty of treats on hand~ cuz a cat trippin' on these fresh & fragrant NipStix toys is probably gonna get the munchies!

These catnip body pillows last a LONG LONG time- I have some that are over 8yrs old and my cats still play with them- and they've been machine washed and dried!
My secret? I use the freshest most aromatic catnip I can find, and LOTS OF IT

1/2 cup organically grown catnip by catnapt, on Flickr

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Moving, clearance priced body pillows for catz
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:03:46 PM »
SOLD OUT
thanks!!