Author Topic: Cuddle Buddy Kitties  (Read 1068 times)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Cuddle Buddy Kitties
« on: May 31, 2012, 03:10:47 PM »
Anybody have kitties that love to cuddle with each other? Here is mine...
Luna and Mr. Grey

Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Cuddle Buddy Kitties
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:35:53 AM »
Yes! 

The only sad thing is that both recently passed away.  (Hey, they were elderly!)

I've NEVER figured out how to post photos on here...I'm just not real bright.

My black kitty boy and wild tortie girl (same ages) would fight-play rather viciously all the time but I'd come into my apartment and they'd be totally snuggled.  Cats...go figure, eh?

Even funnier, my boy was "MY BOY" and would usually get dibbs on me...on my tummy during naps.  The crazy grrly kitty would decide she HAD to join in and literally lay RIGHT ACROSS HIM over his top.  He never seemed to mind.  (A very mild if dominate boy).

At that point it almost got difficult to breathe!

:eek: - Raaz.

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 05:03:04 PM »
I found another Cuddle Buddy Kittie Pic this time Lincoln joined Luna and Mr Grey
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 05:10:19 PM »
I found another Cuddle Buddy Kittie Pic this time Lincoln joined Luna and Mr Grey

All so beautiful!  It's a "kitty pile!"  Good snuggling is a good thing!

;D - Raaz.

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
So cute!

Mine don't cuddle so much...

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »
Luna and Mr. Grey didnt use to have anything to do with Lincoln but now they all 3 are inseperable