Author Topic: Luma, Gloom, Gremlin, Owl, Ed, Ellie and Emily's thread!  (Read 7432 times)

Offline abmama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Love my pests... oops, I mean pets :P
Re: Luma, Gloom, Gremlin, Owl, Ed, Ellie and Emily's thread!
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2012, 12:51:24 AM »
Glooms pic is hilarious and adorable! <3 <3 <3
R.I.P. Margeurite, Shorty, Peach, Drusilla, Zeus,  Paco,Twitchy, Kirby, Ricky, Ticky, Tavi,  Alladin,  Chuchip, Jasper and Anoki <3

Offline Winter_Whisper

• Posts Too Much!
  • Enjoy the little things.
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2012, 07:20:47 AM »
Gremlin is soooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeee!  :heart:
Check me out on etsy! T-Shirts and keepsakes sold here :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Farrah120?ref=ss_profile

Offline RattusNorvegicus

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2012, 07:57:08 AM »
It's been awhile!  :wave2:

An update on everyone.

Anyone remember in December or around then Owl bleeding vaginally and the whole thing of me being unable to spay her? She began bleeding vaginally again a few weeks ago, and it got really bad. So, she was spayed, and it was Pyometra. It's her 3rd day recovering, and she is doing well! Becoming more and more like Owl every moment.

Emily seems happier, and has been popcorning more. I let them free range half of my room now which is two rooms with the wall taken down, and they love it. Emily has two lumps near her groin. One of them feels deep inside, and attached. The other is right over it that feels also more inside. I don't know where to go from here, and am hoping they don't grow. :(

Ellie is quite the same. Still healthy other than some myco flare ups which get treated. She is such a silly girl, and very tolerant..of me. She is a very vocal girl, it's funny.

Gloomy has been well too though she is aging very fast. She's never really had any respiratory issues, but has made clicking noises lately, but is happy.

Lu! Luma has been well too. I've found Benadryl really helps her congestion, now I just need to figure out what is causing it. She is such a lovely girl. I swear she only popcorns to please me. She is sure to add more hops when she knows I am watching.

And Gremlin. She has a tumor that is about the size of a grape now on her side near her armpit. Luckily it feel like a "healthy" mammary tumor.

Offline RattusNorvegicus

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2012, 08:12:44 AM »
I resized the photos, but it seems it didn't work. Hopefully photobucket will decide to cooperate. Sorry everyone.

If you click on them, they will shrink. I don't know why it did that.

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2012, 08:19:13 AM »
Aw, poor Owly!
Everyone looks super happy still though, so thats good. (:
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline YorkieLove

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2012, 03:24:00 PM »
**SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE**  What beautiful girls and I loved reading your entire thread!!  I can't stop smiling at all the beautiful pictures!!

Offline RattusNorvegicus

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:04 PM »
Thanks! :D They all are so much fun.

Offline GhostMouse

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ghost, Mouse, and Buster. Together once again. <3
    • Rats. Rest well, sweet boys. <3
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »
I'm so glad Owl's spay went well!