Author Topic: Wittle orphans!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline missamy

Wittle orphans!
« on: June 06, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
My brother and his girlfriend found these little girls the day before yesterday!  They were pretty sick with URI, especially the black one, but I took them to the vet yesterday and they are already doing better.  They're so freakin' cute!  I have no idea what I'm going to do with them yet though.  :puppy_dog_eyes:  Prayers, hopes, and wishes that we find them homes with someone we know.  We're at total maximum capacity with kitties, or I wouldn't hesitate to just keep them.  There aren't really any rescues that can help around here, and our only shelter uses gas chambers to euthanize and have very low adoption rates, especially for cats, so I'd never be able to take them there.  :(  Good vibes needed for great homes, please!

I am only one, but I am still one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  - Edward Everett Hale

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Wittle orphans!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 02:09:22 PM »
Poor babies.  :( Here' hoping they heal up and find great homes.

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »
Poor little girls. Good luck finding them homes, I don't think it'll be too hard with little faces like that!
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 11:22:30 AM »
So sweet and tiny!  Wishing you luck on finding them good homes.

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 11:46:48 AM »
Best wishes...and, of course they cute.   ;D

Offline missamy

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »
Just an update!  We've found a home for the little black munchkin with someone my mom works with. I'm so relieved!  She'll have a great home.  Still working on finding a home for the silver baby.  They both had a hard time getting over their colds and still have a little bit of watery eyes, so I'm working to get that cleared up so that Kippy (the black one) can go to her new home in the next week or two.  They've already named her Kippy. :)  I've named the silver one Daphne.  Hoping and praying an awesome home comes along for Daphne! 
I am only one, but I am still one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  - Edward Everett Hale

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
My heart is with them!  Yay!

- Raaz.