Author Topic: Rehoming Pit Bull Puppy (Lubbock, TX)  (Read 1817 times)

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Rehoming Pit Bull Puppy (Lubbock, TX)
« on: June 20, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
I have decided to rehome my black and white, male, 8 week old pit bull puppy. I don't have the time to work with him and believe that he would do much better in a home where he could be worked with more frequently. He is very stubborn and has a classic, feisty pit puppy personality. He will need a patient, experienced home, preferably with older children, if any. There is a small adoption fee to ensure that he finds a good home.

If you're interested , please, e-mail me the following information and anything else you may find necessary: your name, age, location, training method (don't know the name, then describe it), experience with dogs (he needs an experienced home, preferably one with previous pit bull experience), if you have kids (number and ages), your current pets (their ages, breed, species, personality, etc), who you would adopting him for, your reason for wanting to adopt him, what diet he'll be on (currently he's on Taste of the Wild), etc.

I would be more than happy to give you any information you'd like on the young pup along with pictures, if only you'd send me an e-mail and ask.

Thank you for reading and taking an interest in this young pup.

The above is my CL ad that I posted for my mom's pit bull pup. The fee mentioned is 20 dollars, and all of the information is still required.

I can e-mail pictures, but I can't guarantee they'll be perfectly clear, he is very squirmy. ;)
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Re: Rehoming Pit Bull Puppy (Lubbock, TX)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »
He has found a home! His new owners are quite well off and they adore him.
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy