Author Topic: Kitty names/possible future fate meetings...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
Kitty names/possible future fate meetings...
« on: July 05, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »
Friends,

I'm so sorry, i started this one a couple of nights ago, but dunno if I sent it!

I am kittiless right now.  I love ALL KINDS of kitties.  Have a fondness for Siamese, Torties/Calicos, Blues (be they tiger or not) and also...I didn't know it:

Dreamt two nights ago that we had three BIG dark, gorgeous applehead siamese.  And I found this little 12-14 week old RED tabbly and took him/her in.  We named him/her Jupiter (for the red stripes).

Last night I dreamt that we had two fairly new Blue adults  and somehow didn't realize they weren't not "fixed" until we walked into the livingroom, and there were two 4 week old blues toddling around being silly.  We had no idea where they came from!  Then mom gave birth, again, to a red tabby, whom I' IMMEDIATELY named Jupiter!

I have no idea why that name never occurred to me!

Sounds like fate, to me, eh?

;) - Raaz.

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Kitty names/possible future fate meetings...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »
I've had weird dreams like that too. A few weeks ago I had a dream one of my rats had a bunch of babies. I didn't notice them until they were a couple weeks old and probably old enough to separate.
Funny thing is I only have 2 boys, Bo was the "mum" and Kush was the dad. I was shocked to find them all in the cage in the morning, but I played with them in my dream for hours. Hahah
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:09:47 AM »
I've had weird dreams like that too. A few weeks ago I had a dream one of my rats had a bunch of babies. I didn't notice them until they were a couple weeks old and probably old enough to separate.
Funny thing is I only have 2 boys, Bo was the "mum" and Kush was the dad. I was shocked to find them all in the cage in the morning, but I played with them in my dream for hours. Hahah

Maybe they were gay adoptive parents and just didn't tell you?   :wink5:

- Raaz.

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 09:13:34 AM »
That's perfectly alright with me.
If I woke up to a bunch of babies in one of the cages in real life I think I might have an actual heart attack. Haha

It definitely sounds like you need a new kitty :)
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 01:03:33 AM »
That's perfectly alright with me.
If I woke up to a bunch of babies in one of the cages in real life I think I might have an actual heart attack. Haha

It definitely sounds like you need a new kitty :)

Yeah, I'm just in a funky situation right now with being on leave and finances, so gotta wait a bit!

Offline erbusbee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 12:02:46 AM »
Sounds like the right Jupiter kitty will find you when the time is right.  :)  I believe in premonition dreams, as well as dreams of past lives, but that's another tangent entirely...  ;)

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 12:11:48 AM »
Sounds like the right Jupiter kitty will find you when the time is right.  :)  I believe in premonition dreams, as well as dreams of past lives, but that's another tangent entirely...  ;)

I think s/he will.  It's just funny, because I never really thought I'd have an red tabby. 

This is silly for me to say, because we had a persian (mix I'm sure...he wasn't flat faced but long haired and BEAUTIFUL!) who was supposed to be from a cream and red mix and he was the ultimate sweetpea EVER and really nothing more gorgeous!  No more mellow fellow ever.

I usually see myself with short-haired cats, but where the heart goes, no body knows!

I just love the idea of those red stripes and swirls and never knew why I didn't think of "Jupiter" as a good name!

Thanks.  When the time is right it will be.  I sort of believe in fate and all of that stuff in a strange sort of way!

- Raaz.