Author Topic: 1 double FN, and 1 TFN - Upstate NY (pick-up, or meet-up only - no shipping)  (Read 639 times)

Offline ashleymd

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moving Along In Life
This is killing me, but...

I am selling a Double Ferret Nation, and a Triple Ferret Nation.

The Double is newly paint with a dark red color.  It is in decent shape.

The Triple Ferret Nation is still the stock Steel/Blue/Gray color.  Is does not have any wheel on it.  (It is not fully assembled - The third level is broken down) It is also in decent shape, some rust is starting, but still very usable.

Each cage will come with a few extra bolts/screws, and washers)

Please make me a reasonable offer. 

I will NOT ship either monstosity!! 

You will have to either pick it up from me (Rochester, NY area) or we can meet someplace on the road.  I will ask a little extra towards gas considering I will have to borrow a pick-up seeing as it will not fit in my little car - but I am willing to meet within 150ish miles of Rochester.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:04:42 PM by ashleymd »
Mommy to: Bear, Mia, CoCoa-Mo, Nala, Jasper + some fishies.

Blackie, Until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge know you've always been my number one man. 

To all my other fur babies - I love each of you, they don't give me enough space to name you all.

Offline pita

• Posts Too Much!
  • Yes, my username is an acronym :3
Email me? I'm not on here often. lilpaws798@yahoo.com

Offline ashleymd

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moving Along In Life
I forgot I posted in here.... They were sold last week. (I listed them on my local craigslist as well)   Sorry.
Mommy to: Bear, Mia, CoCoa-Mo, Nala, Jasper + some fishies.

Blackie, Until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge know you've always been my number one man. 

To all my other fur babies - I love each of you, they don't give me enough space to name you all.