Author Topic: Sets and Cupcake Houses - Highly discounted! Shipping included!  (Read 6457 times)

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Sets and Cupcake Houses - Highly discounted! Shipping included!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 01:18:12 AM »
Pirate set sold!

Get your orders in soon! Everything on this page is available: http://lovelyhammocks.weebly.com/on-sale.html Discounts will be applied if you are interested, prices listed on site are before discounts. :)

Offline missamy

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 01:46:06 AM »
I wish someone would hurry up and buy that zebra set so I can stop having to talk myself out of it  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

The girls are loving the cherry blossom cupcake!  Of all the hammocks and other things in their cage, they continually choose to sleep in your cupcakes over everything else.   :heart:
I am only one, but I am still one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  - Edward Everett Hale

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 01:49:40 AM »
I wish someone would hurry up and buy that zebra set so I can stop having to talk myself out of it  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

The girls are loving the cherry blossom cupcake!  Of all the hammocks and other things in their cage, they continually choose to sleep in your cupcakes over everything else.   :heart:

:yelcutelaugh: So many people have shown interest in it, but it's still available!

I'm so glad the girls are loving the cupcakes so much.  :heart:

Offline RattiesSix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:01 PM »
I will be shipping paid orders out Thursday afternoon, so I'm extending my deadline through tomorrow. All paid orders by tomorrow night will be shipped Thursday afternoon. Otherwise, it will have to wait til the end of August.

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »
Hi! Are the prices shown on this page the current prices? http://lovelyhammocks.weebly.com/on-sale.html

I'm definitely interested in the rainbow icing, milk chocolate cake and the fleece florals set (and probably a large treat/chew bag for good measure :cheeky:).  ;D

Offline jmej24

• Ritten
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 11:31:57 PM »
I would like the rainbow icing cupcake!
I am also possible interested in a set including a cube a tube and maybe a double hammock.
If you have any maybe pm me with any available sets ( especially if they're on sale  :hyper: )