Author Topic: Rehoming Boxer- Celina, Ohio  (Read 1114 times)

Offline xBree

Rehoming Boxer- Celina, Ohio
« on: July 17, 2012, 06:14:13 PM »
This is a courtesy post for a friend of mine who found a boxer puppy at our local dog park abandon. They found her owner, and the owner had deliberately left her there. Since my friends found her, she has bounced from home to home, and wound up back in my friends care. My friend also has a chocolate lab, and has found that having two dogs is far too much in her small apartment. My friend is also going through a divorce with her husband, and is in the process of moving and found she cannot take the dog with her. She's moving by 7/23 so she would like her gone by then if at all possible.

The dog is between 9 months and a year old. Natural tail and ears. Her former owner named her Tabby. They are working on housebreaking, and the only problem is if no one is home for a period of time, she will go in the house. Other than that, she is doing great! She loves to give kisses, and play. Tabby still has a LOT of puppy in her. She is a great dog, who had a rough start and is now looking for a forever home. Please give this girl a chance to prove she is a great dog, and will make the certain family very happy!

Please email or pm me!
The Girlies:
-Baby
-Sweets