Author Topic: Jaden aka: Kit-Bull  (Read 849 times)

Offline Trillian

• Posts Too Much!
  • Music + Rats = Life and Love
Jaden aka: Kit-Bull
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:32:30 AM »
Late last year before Christmas and right after my brother and sister law started living with me my cat Junior escaped from the house (the reason is still a VERY sore spot to me) and was hit by a car. Early this year I found an add, completely on accident, with a chance I just couldn't pass up 'free Maine coone kittens'. They where definantly NOT Main Coones but I took one none the less.

He's been through a lot with me already, stomach issues as a baby, being poisoned by my family's carelessness, my growing distress of my oldests dogs failing health. He LOVES his pit bull brothers and is adored and protected my them. We always worn people to be careful with Jaden or face the wrath of his brothers. He's learned the sit, down, come when called, spin and sit up pretty like the pits, had learned to lay like the pits (all sprawled out on the tile) and has even learned to play like a dog (carefully) in turn he's taught the dogs how to perch on the back/side of couches, the best way to clean their whiskers and that dogs do NOT fit into cat sized places.

I've always loved black cats, my old heart cat was a black cat. I'm just lucky that way I guess.

CLICK US! PLEASE CLICK US! WE WANT TO LIVE!!!

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Jaden aka: Kit-Bull
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »
He's gorgeous!  :)

Offline Rzrwyre

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Jaden aka: Kit-Bull
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05:18 PM »
I hate to pick favorites, but one of my two biggest  :heart: cats of all time was a black boy.  (With a teeny bit of white on his tummy, and those crazy white gaurd hairs that stick out totally randomly!)

Funny about the Maine Coon thing!   :wink5:  Glad you have a "puppy cat."  Which, despite my lack of experience owning dogs, my black kitty was, too!

;D - Raaz.

Modify:  We always called him "half black cat, half black lab."  I still miss my Eli/Elijah/Eliahu.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:08:58 PM by Rzrwyre »