Author Topic: Random 'treat' question ...  (Read 1290 times)

Offline JesB

• Posts Too Much!
Random 'treat' question ...
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
So, I bought some oatmeal with banana baby cereal for the ratties today.  It's their first experience with this flavor.  As I was walking by the rabbit, he started jumping around like crazy.  I assumed he wanted some of the cereal.  I didn't really think much about it, but I gave him a spoonful of it.  I know that when Squishy (different rabbit) was sick, I had to syringe feed him a moist diet anyways, so I don't think that a little baby cereal is a problem, but I wanted to double check before I give it to him again, just to be safe.

Thanks.  :)

Offline MiserySmith

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Random 'treat' question ...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
It's probably not going to hurt him, but depending on the ingredients it may not be super digestible for your bun.
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"-
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline JesB

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Random 'treat' question ...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 08:46:21 PM »
Yea .. I wasnt sure on that part.  I mean, in my thinking its just super processed outmeal .. All flaky for baby noming and such .. But I didnt really look over the ingredients.  I didn't buy iy for hbim so its not a loss at all if he can't or shouldn't have it.