Author Topic: ~Seriously Snug (and super cute!) Pre-made Hammocks~  (Read 4523 times)

Offline missamy

~Seriously Snug (and super cute!) Pre-made Hammocks~
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:45:04 PM »

As time permits, I will have pre-made hammocks for sale to support my vet fund (which is forever low!).  A couple sets already sold on etsy, but here's what I've still got up for grabs right now (info and more photos in the listings):

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114436551/bright-peace-graffiti-4-pc-rat-hammock

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114495906/2-pc-safari-wild-animal-rat-hammock-set

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115286203/boy-construction-trucks-rat-hammock-set

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115286736/pirates-4-pc-rat-hammock-cage-set-bunk

I am only one, but I am still one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  - Edward Everett Hale

Offline missamy

Re: ~Seriously Snug (and super cute!) Pre-made Hammocks~
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
Pirate set sold!!

The following three sets added:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115789661/blue-green-brown-elephants-cute-rat-4-pc

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115788792/pink-brown-elephants-cute-rat-4-pc

This one is a 5pc set.  The picture messed up during the upload, so I have to retake it later to show the whole set.. More info in the listing. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115789247/pink-brown-elephants-cute-rat-5-pc?ref=v1_other_1

If interested in buying outside of etsy, just send me a PM!
I am only one, but I am still one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  - Edward Everett Hale

Offline missamy

Christmas Hammocks!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 02:22:17 AM »
I've got a few Christmas sets up for grabs! Excuse the trimless wall in the photos, just finished redoing that room today and haven't put the trim back up yet. :)

First is  this super cute teddy bear set, which includes a pocket hammock (13.5" x 15") and a flat hammock (11.5" x 13.5").  $16, free shipping!

Rudolph set includes a cube (8"), bunk (11" x 11" bottom, 9" x 9" top), flat (10.5" x 15"), striped flat (12.5" x 16.5").  $28, free shipping!
**I also already have a triple bunk and rectangle cut up in this fabric.  If you want to add either those or substitute the cube for rectangle or bunk for triple, just let me know and I'll adjust the price.**

I will also have sets in these prints posted shortly.. I still have to finish up some top stitching on a few pieces..

This set will include a 7" cube, flat, and a bunk.

This set will include an 8"cube, triple bunk, and 2 flats. (I have a little bit of xtra fabric in this if you want to add anything.)

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
  • The Krusty Krab PIZZA Is THE PIZZA for YOU and ME!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
I am in LOVE with the pink elephant set!

Offline missamy

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »
Alright, finally, here are the other 2 finished Christmas sets.  The teddy bears and Rudolph sets above are also still up for grabs. Prices adjusted to: 2 pc Teddy bears set- $15.  4 pc Rudolph set- $25. Shipping included in prices if bought here on GM, paid through PayPal.  Prices may be different on etsy store. 

Gingerbread man set includes: an 8"cube, triple bunk (9"x 9", 11" x 11", 13" x 13"), plaid flat (12.5" x 16".5"), gingerbread flat (11.5" x 14.5")  $27, shipping included

Reindeer set includes: 7" cube, bunk (9" x 9", 11" x 11"), and flat (12.5" x 15") $22, shipping included

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:49:15 PM by missamy »

Offline missamy

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »
The 2 pc pocket/flat safari set and the 2 pc pocket/flat Christmas teddy bear set have been sold!

Offline missamy

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:21:08 PM »
I am in LOVE with the pink elephant set!

That fabric is so adorable!  Which reminds me that I still need to take a better picture of the rectangle set.  Both are still available.  :)

Offline missamy

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »
The 5 pc rectangle/triple bunk pink elephant set has been sold!

The 7" cube, bunk, and flat reindeer set is reduced to $20, shipping included. 
The gingerbread man set is reduced to $25, shipping included, until Sunday or Monday, then I'm using it for my girls if no one wants it.  :)
The 4 pc Rudolph set is reduced to $23, shipping included.

If anyone wants these I will get them shipped out tomorrow or at the beginning of the week so you have them in time to use for Christmas!  :icon_rendeer:

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
  • The Krusty Krab PIZZA Is THE PIZZA for YOU and ME!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 04:28:48 AM »
The 5 pc rectangle/triple bunk pink elephant set has been sold!

The 7" cube, bunk, and flat reindeer set is reduced to $20, shipping included. 
The gingerbread man set is reduced to $25, shipping included, until Sunday or Monday, then I'm using it for my girls if no one wants it.  :)
The 4 pc Rudolph set is reduced to $23, shipping included.

If anyone wants these I will get them shipped out tomorrow or at the beginning of the week so you have them in time to use for Christmas!  :icon_rendeer:

:P the pink elephants 5 pc will be very well used

Offline missamy

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
The peace graffiti set, Rudolph set, and gingerbread men set have been sold!!

Only Christmas set still up for grabs is the 3 pc Reindeer set for $20. 

I will be doing LOTS of sewing over the next few weeks!  I have a stray mommy cat and her 4 kittens to get vetted and spayed and neutered.  The poor mommy cat belonged to my grandparents' neighbor.  I offered to have her and their other cat spayed last Fall, but the neighbor said no. (Why someone would refuse free kitten prevention is beyond me!)  The other kitty moved in with my grandma after having a second litter of kittens and is now the happiest, chubbiest little house cat.  The other girl was more shy and didn't come around.  After this last litter the people have kicked her and the kittens (about 4 months old now) out, so they're living on my grandparents' deck and getting lots of good food and love.  So yes, lots of vet bills are in my future for these guys, who I'm calling the Fluffingtons.  Mommy cat and each kitten is solid black and fluffy.   :)   I have tons of really cute fabrics, so expect to see some more hammies soon. 

Offline mischiefmommy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »
Just bought the reindeer set off etsy ;)

Offline missamy

Offline missamy

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 08:43:54 AM »
It's been a while, but I have a few pre-made sets for sale in my etsy shop right now.  If anyone is looking for new hammocks, go check 'em out!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/SeriouslySnug

Offline maladie

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »
excited to see your good prices! I ordered the frog ones and will probably order more from you soon :) also glad to see that you are pretty close to me so shipping wont take too long :D

Offline missamy

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »
excited to see your good prices! I ordered the frog ones and will probably order more from you soon :) also glad to see that you are pretty close to me so shipping wont take too long :D

I'll be shipping the set out on Friday!   :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline maladie

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 05:24:16 AM »
awesome thank you, can't wait to get it. My cage shipped yesterday so hopefully they'll both be arriving around the same time, I'll put those hammocks in and then decide what other ones I will be needing and what I want for some alternate sets to switch out with dirty ones. I'm not sure how many hammocks I wanna put in at once, its a DCN but my ratties love to all pile in the same bed so we'll see how they handle it, I can't wait to see their reaction they'll be soooo happy!

Offline maladie

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 04:32:09 PM »
received and loved! in fact, a few of us have over-loved a few pieces, but that's okay, how do you know stuff belongs to you if you don't chew a few holes in it? Lol!

Offline missamy

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 09:27:34 PM »
received and loved! in fact, a few of us have over-loved a few pieces, but that's okay, how do you know stuff belongs to you if you don't chew a few holes in it? Lol!

Awwww, so cute!  I'm glad you all are enjoying them!

Offline missamy

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »
I still have three sets up for grabs in my etsy store.  Free gift included with the next one purchased!

Offline missamy

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 09:48:18 PM »
Use coupon code SAVE10 for a 10% discount!  :balloon: