Author Topic: Does Your Dog(s) Sleep in Your Bed?  (Read 3971 times)

Offline thejamiemarie

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Does Your Dog(s) Sleep in Your Bed?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:37 AM »
My cats sleep in bed with me, but my dog sleeps in her crate next to me. Denali does not like to cuddle at all. She hates being touched while she sleeps and with me and my fiance also in the bed she isn't able to get enough room to herself to make her happy. ::)
Mama to...
2 cats: Ophelia and Ichabod
1 dog: a Husky pup Denali
1 corn snake: Persephone

Ruby <3
Lilith <3

I am currently ratless =(

Offline lovemypayne

• My Pets On Parade
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »
Payne doesn't sleep in our bed but she does sleep in our daughters' bed EVERY night, and naps there during the day. Also our 9 year old kitty "Littleman" sleeps with her a lot, depending on the weather.
There are times I go in to wake her in the morning and the first words out of her mouth are: "I can't move", lol. They will have her pinned under the covers, and Payne is by no means a 'little' dog.
She wouildn't have it any other way. There are the rare occasions [extremely warm nights] when Payne prefers not to sleep in bed, and my daughter doesn't sleep worth a crap.
When Littleman [our cat] sleeps with her he likes to put his paw on her face. While she doesn't like the being woke up part, she LOVES the subtle signs of affection, so in her world "It's all good!!"......even when they don't share the covers.
I am always telling her we're going to have to get her a bigger bed.

Note: In reference to an earlier post: Payne does sleep in our daughters' bed and she has access to it whenever she chooses. However, she NEVER gets on any of the other furniture in the house unless she is invited first. Simply no conflict or confusion there. :D

Where all pets are special!

(New members welcome and always appreciated!!)

Offline HowlsOfAngels

• Posts Too Much!
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 10:53:16 PM »
All of my fur babies on my mother's bed.

I wish there was that much room left over on my own bed and that it was possible to take a picture of all of them on my bed, but the second I start moving they are up and ready to rumble (literally, they want to wrestle around the second they hear my voice in the mornings).
"Optimus Prime says 'No,' to promiscuos sex." - Alex Murphy

Offline BlackBirdSeesYou

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 12:23:30 PM »
Haha. My computer wouldn't let me on the website (it's so slow) but all I saw before it froze up was, "Letting sleeping dogs lie in your bed can kill you..." Dun,dun,dun,dun.... :eek:

My dog, Opie has always slept in my bed with me, even though he's got his own dog bed. Lately, he's taken to going under the covers and either curling up behind my legs, where they make a little spoon or when I'm lying in fetal position and him curled in the little "c" I make. So yeah, my dog and I spoon together at night. That's not weird.  :yelcutelaugh:
"Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not
himself find peace." - Albert Schweitzer

the kids:

Opie the beagle/jack russel
Kurt and Eddie the rats
Marilyn and Puck the ferrets