Author Topic: Minnie the gerbil  (Read 2613 times)

Offline ibinitch

• It's funnier in Enochian.
    • The Creative Owl
Minnie the gerbil
« on: December 06, 2012, 11:40:25 PM »
I cleaned my gerbil's tank out and did some rearranging. She's 4 1/2 years old and starting to slow down so I didn't put as much bedding as I normally do but she's still having a ball  :)

Bri, furmom to chihuhuas Princess & Daisy, rats Ruby & Piper & ferrets Penny, LD, Chester & Willow.
Rest Peacefully Maggie, Charlie, Minnie & Butters.
~ My Etsy Shop

Offline RAT-BIRD

Re: Minnie the gerbil
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:10:21 PM »
Don;t take these words the wrong way but.. Gerbils are not supposed to be housed alone. And are you going to get a bigger tank? Also, you shouldn't have all those different objects scattered all over the place. Finally... Cute gerbil.

Offline ibinitch

• It's funnier in Enochian.
    • The Creative Owl
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 10:34:27 PM »
Don;t take these words the wrong way but.. Gerbils are not supposed to be housed alone. And are you going to get a bigger tank? Also, you shouldn't have all those different objects scattered all over the place. Finally... Cute gerbil.

She was housed with her sister from the beginning but after they were about 2, Minnie became very aggressive. I separated them and Roo later passed. I was wary to get her another cage mate because of her aggression. Her food bowl and water bottle are separated because she was constantly burying them and clogging her water bottle. She is housed in a 10 gallon aquarium which it plenty big for a single gerbil. Thank you  :)
Bri, furmom to chihuhuas Princess & Daisy, rats Ruby & Piper & ferrets Penny, LD, Chester & Willow.
Rest Peacefully Maggie, Charlie, Minnie & Butters.
~ My Etsy Shop

Offline Sunilata

• Posts Too Much!
  • one tough lobstahgirl
    • Island Gliders
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
So cute! I love my gerbils. They are so fun and easy to look after :)
islandsugargliders.com

Offline RAT-BIRD

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 04:42:37 AM »
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend u or anything.