Author Topic: ◘○•♥ Tilly Time ♥•○◘ Pre-made, Custom pre-sets, more!  (Read 9388 times)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ◘○•♥ Tilly Time ♥•○◘ Pre-made, Custom pre-sets, more!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »
Do you make martins cage liners?

I don't, I'm sorry!

Just ordered your pink skull set! Can't wait to get it-thanks~ :thumbsup2:

Thank you for ordering! I'll ship it out first thing Monday.  ;)

Offline Kwissie5

• "Live, Laugh, Love"
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 02:16:16 PM »
Thank you, I'll be back!
Kristie ~ Mom to Zack, Emilee, Ben, Mady and Chloe (My 2 legged kids), Missy, Mae, Maizy, Walter, Leonard, Flossie, Kate, Simon and Ziggy, Cammie and Olive (Ratties) <3

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »

5pc set
8" Cube
9x9 1/2" Pocket
14x6" Pass-thru tunnel/Sling
Two 12x12" Flat hammocks

$25.50

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »

5pc set
8" Cube
9x9 1/2" Pocket
14x6" Pass-thru tunnel/Sling
Two 12x12" Flat hammocks

$25.50

There is an error with this listing and it has been corrected. It is a 6pc set, not a 5pc, and includes a 10 1/2 x 9" wall pocket.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2013, 04:38:04 AM »
The January special is here! Click the photo to go to the listing!

Looking for that special something for your small furry friend?
A TillyTime Original™ Design, the Fringe hammock provides a soft, warm place for your small pet to snuggle up in. The hammock simulates nesting, reducing chewing and giving the hammock a longer shelf life. Hairless rats, females, and old rats especially love this hammock!

This hammock is Pink Anti-pill fleece with solid baby blue flannel topped with plenty of fleece fringing in a rainbow theme. Yellow tie-die fleece ribbons for hanging. This is machine washable, but I suggest hand washing this product to extend it's shelf life.

The fringe hammock measures 10x10"
Matching rainbow fringe rope measures Approx 20", and the fleece braided rope is approx 8".

This set has already been reduced 10% off my normal pricing and is also eligible for another 10% off using the coupon code "10PERCENT"! There is only 8 days left for the coupon code for January!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 05:39:11 AM »
Listed the cn/fn liner set on Etsy. Ships free, and get 10% off with January's coupon Code! Click here to go to the listing.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 10:08:27 PM »

Bunk (top) 10x9 1/2 (bottom)12x12
Topflat (top)10x10 (bottom)12x12
Tube 6x7"

$17.85

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 05:49:43 AM »
Sneak peek at stuff coming into the store soon. I'm too tired to list it all right now, (It is 3am after all) but I'll begin listing these up tomorrow morning. The 10% off coupon code ends Jan. 31st at midnight, so use it while you can!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 08:52:59 PM »
Everything still currently available: Click photo to go to the listing. Last 3 days to use your 10% off coupon!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
For the month of February, use the coupon code "FR33G1FT" to receive 1% off your order and free gift with every purchase! This coupon code ends Feb. 15th!

Offline YorkieLove

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »
Do you take custom orders?  I am really interested in getting a few of your fringe hammocks and did not see any on etsy at this time.  If so can you tell me how much the fringe hammocks are and how big they are. 

Thank you
Charlotte Reed

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 12:28:59 AM »
Do you take custom orders?  I am really interested in getting a few of your fringe hammocks and did not see any on etsy at this time.  If so can you tell me how much the fringe hammocks are and how big they are. 

Thank you
Charlotte Reed

Yup! I pretty much usually only take customs for my original designs so that's why there's no fringes up on Etsy currently. I actually just finished my Easter special though, which is a fringe hammock. I'm about to go list it up on etsy, if you'd like to take a look.

The prices on custom fringe hammocks is:
10x10 = $11
12x12= $16
15x15= $18
20x20 = $26

If you're looking for a different size just let me know and I can get you a quote. I usually end up having to pick up the colors requested so they take me a couple of extra days to complete to give me time to buy fabric.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 12:46:30 AM »

Click the photo to go to the listing!  :wave2:

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rat love is the best love.
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »
Is that rainbow set still available?

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
The January special? Very sorry, it has sold! I can make a duplicate set though.  :)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 04:08:01 AM »
The "love" animals sets have been reduced to $18!

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:49 AM »
The January special? Very sorry, it has sold! I can make a duplicate set though.  :)

Yes that one! How much would it be? Seems like a cute little set, i'll give the hammock to my rats and ropes to my mouse! lol My rats ignor fleece ropes but the mouse climbs them like crazy

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 01:22:35 PM »

Yes that one! How much would it be? Seems like a cute little set, i'll give the hammock to my rats and ropes to my mouse! lol My rats ignor fleece ropes but the mouse climbs them like crazy

A duplicate of that set would be $17.50 + $2.50 shipping. It may take me a while to get it done though, I have to go buy the fabric I need and right now I'm snowed in.

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 11:53:17 PM »

A duplicate of that set would be $17.50 + $2.50 shipping. It may take me a while to get it done though, I have to go buy the fabric I need and right now I'm snowed in.

I don't mind waiting, Do you want me to pay you now or wait till you can get the fabric? ether way is okay with me  :thumbsup2:

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »

I don't mind waiting, Do you want me to pay you now or wait till you can get the fabric? ether way is okay with me  :thumbsup2:

Waiting would be best, I'm not sure when the ice will melt off, I'll probably get the fabric within a week. :)

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2013, 12:31:49 AM »

Waiting would be best, I'm not sure when the ice will melt off, I'll probably get the fabric within a week. :)

Alright just let me know then  :)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2013, 03:16:28 AM »
From now until Feb 15th, get 14% off all Etsy orders with the coupon code "VALENTINE14"!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

My machine broke down today after I sewed up a couple sets. I won't be able to make any new hammocks until it's fixed, and i'm not sure when that will be!  :bow: Sorry!

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »
Hello everyone,

My machine broke down today after I sewed up a couple sets. I won't be able to make any new hammocks until it's fixed, and i'm not sure when that will be!  :bow: Sorry!

Aw sorry to hear you have to get your machine repaired. I am willing to hold out for an awesome set like the Jaunurary one if it's possible lol, i don't mind if it's not exact eitehr, I just love the colors.  :heart:

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
I'll work on getting it done as soon as my machine is back up and running.  :thumbsup2: