Author Topic: ◘○♥ Tilly Time ♥○◘ Pre-made, Custom pre-sets, more!  (Read 9885 times)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ◘○♥ Tilly Time ♥○◘ Pre-made, Custom pre-sets, more!
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »
Get 10% off all items in the shop for the rest of February with the coupon code "10PERCENT"!

Offline sajmrj

• Ritten
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2013, 09:50:37 PM »
I sent you a message.   
I am looking for something totally custom.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2013, 11:44:08 PM »
Unfortunately I didn't get the message! I'm sorry! My machine is still broken however so I'm unable to make customs at the moment. :(

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2013, 03:24:57 AM »
Hi everyone! There are just 3 sets left to be sold. I have more premades cut and waiting to be sewn but between attorney's fees and two E.R. bills I haven't been able to get the machine in the shop to be fixed so it's very likely these will be my last sets for a while!

I've activated the coupon code "15off" for 15% off your purchase to clear out the last three sets!

I really would like to get these sets sold so I can switch my shop to other projects for a bit, so if you'd like to work out a deal don't hesitate to mail me as well!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 09:56:15 PM »
My machine is finally working again! Expect some new pre-mades in the coming week or two. We have a nice brown paisley set, pink/black skulls, orange flowers, pink hearts, and a couple new waffle hammocks! I've also got one group of mis-matching premades (different sizes/patterns/colors) that I'll be throwing up for sale soon at a steep discount.  :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:58:34 PM by Anjel »

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rat love is the best love.
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 12:32:55 AM »
Does that mean you can make that rainbow set for me now  :cheeky:

Offline Distant Vampire

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2013, 12:42:21 AM »
oo! looking forward to seeing the mismatch sets!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2013, 04:43:59 AM »
Does that mean you can make that rainbow set for me now  :cheeky:
Yep! I do have some colors I still need to pick up before I can make it, but I'll hopefully be heading to my fabric store soon!

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2013, 09:25:38 AM »
yay  ;D

Offline ThreeMagicBeans

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »
Whoopee! :toothy12:
{New Rats Coming Soon!}

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 08:11:44 AM »
Sorry for the delay everyone. We had a bit of a family issue and I didn't get too much done. Happy to announce I have 7 sets that will start going in my shop later this evening, as well as a handful of the mis-matched hammocks I mentioned earlier for a discount! I won't be able to take custom orders this month however, but should have a few premade fringe hammocks in the shop soon, in the following colors: Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Blue, Rainbow, Black&pink, & misc.

Thanks!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
Put up two 25% off discounted sets & one regular set. More coming!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2013, 05:57:31 PM »
Oh yes, and the coupon code "10PERCENT" is working for an additional 10% off.

Offline ceopet

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:30 PM »
I would still love to order the rainbow set that we talked about a while back  :)

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 11:31:19 PM »
I've got a trip planned to buy fabric on the 28th.   :thumbsup2: I just want to use up all my leftover fabric first, I've still got a handful of sets to cut and sew.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2013, 06:15:34 PM »
Hello everyone! *dusts off thread*

I am so sorry for suddenly disappearing! Life happened to catch up with me. Time really does fly. Since I DID actually go out and buy the fabric I said I was going to buy in my post much earlier this year, I will have some new hammock sets in my etsy in 1-2 weeks, roughly! They have been cut for the better part of a year and I am just barely getting around to sewing them. (Shame on me!)

I am heading back to college next semester as well as moving from where I live(It is extraordinarily hard finding a place to rent with a 45lb chow mix) and getting a new job among other things, so this will likely be the last time my shop has anything in it for a very, very long time. As such I'll be dropping my prices from what I usually charge, and unfortunately will not be able to take any custom orders for anything requiring a fabric I don't already have. The good news is the sets will be new, cheap, cute, and durable! AND if you were looking for custom colored fringe hammocks- I can make them! I have all basic colors of blizzard/Anti pill fleece currently.

See you all soon!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:21:40 PM by Anjel »

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2013, 06:15:22 PM »
Would anyone be interested in a winter rat patch? They're about 2" square and feature a white rat with a winter scarf and a slice of cheese. I also have ones about 3" long and feature a brown or grey rat laying down, and a 3" square featuring a french rat dancing with two pieces of cheese. They are iron-on for sweaters, bags, pants, etc. A cute way to fix little holes in clothes or just decorate a bag or sweater (or shoes!) I made them for myself to fix up aeration in my rat-time sweater but as I haven't had rats in quite some time it's a good time to let them go. 

I'll throw one in for free with any purchases of hammocks. :) If you'd like to buy some alone, I can sell them for 50c each plus whatever shipping is (probably about $1). Just let me know which designs you'd like. I will grab photos of them tonight. If I run out or you want more than I have, I can make a few more but not many as I am limited on the fabric.

Will also have another rainbow/multicolor fringe hammock.

:wave2:

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2013, 08:12:09 PM »
Here are the patches- these are all the designs. I have multiples of each one. I only have one of the circle patch left but I can make more. If you want to get one or two use the coupon code "FR33G1FT" on the Etsy shop. You'll get 1% off as well.  ;)

Some hammocks going into the shop tonight:

I bought the paisley fabric earlier this year or last year I believe. It was a red tag fabric so I don't think it is being made or sold anymore. I do have a little bit of it left if anyone would like me to make a set with a different color of fleece. Premade price of course. Finished same-day or next-day after payment and shipped out following business day.  :thumbsup2:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:15:00 PM by Anjel »

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2013, 10:46:44 PM »
Gah. Forgot this place uses BBC.  :doh:

Click photos to go to the Etsy page. :)

Currently Active Coupon codes:

FR33G1FT - Get 1% off your order and receive a free small gift item
CHRISTMASSPIRIT - $5 off your total order of $35 or more

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 10:52:18 PM »
The little birds are gone but I still have more of the fabric. Would anyone like to request a specific set before I use it all on premade flats?  :) Same price as premade!

I may actually make a fringe hammock from it as well.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2013, 11:58:27 PM »
Just added A1 sets - one 12"x12" and one 10"x10" set for $7.30. That's just $3.65 per hammock.  :BlueDumboSmile: Different patterns/colors.  As usual click photos to go to listings. :)

And a fringe hammock:

And not totally related, but I designed my own sales receipts with a little rattie on the back and it's so cute!  :yelcutelaugh:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:04:37 AM by Anjel »

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2013, 12:08:49 AM »
Added a new set.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2013, 04:14:11 AM »
 I will start offering "Fleecefetti" packet hammocks. They will basically be little wall or floor pocket hammocks that come with a packet of fleecefetti in a matching color (or a color of your choice).   :thumbsup2: Awesome for nesting rats and reducing chewing, it was a favorite of my past fatties.  :cheeky: They will be 6x6 and 8x8. Some may be 10x10/12x12.

Added another set to TillyTime! This set is 10% off due to sight un-evenness.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:16:22 AM by Anjel »

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
Anyone interested in these "fleecefetti" packets? They're a cheap $4 + 2.50 shipping.  :) They're pockets you hang on the wall and fill with the included fleecefetti. The ratties can grab it from the bottom of the dipenser but the top is open to refill as well. They can also come with a round opening instead like a cube if that is preferred.  It can double as a wall or floor pocket when you're done using the fleecefetti (or just ask me for more! :p)  :BlueDumboSmile:

This one is approx 8"x8" flat and comes with 2 cups of pink fleecefetti (if you'd like a different color(s] let me know) It's also 15% off due to un-evenness. which means it is $3.40.   :thumbsup2:

Click link to go to the Etsy Listing.