Author Topic: Abby really proved herself as a scardy cat!  (Read 962 times)

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
Abby really proved herself as a scardy cat!
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »
I was sitting on the couch when Abby jumped up beside me to lie down.  She was looking at something outside the window and started growling.  I couldn't see anything unusual!  No squirrels, no birds.  Nothing that would cause her to growl.  I did see the neighbor across the street talking to someone in his yard but she has seen the neighbor before.

The I noticed someone else, another man ON the roof of the neighbors house.  I don't know what he was doing but he had a small box in his hand and tossed it down beside the ladder.  Abby SHOT off the couch and ran upstairs!  Jason said she ran into his bedroom and clung to the curtain before running under the bed to hide.  When I went upstairs a little later to change laundry loads, she was peeking out from under his bed and didn't want to come out.  She finally came out far enough we could pet her and I could pick her up.

I carried her downstairs and showed her out the window that everything was back to normal.  The roofing men and their truck (along with the ladder and box) were gone, Nate was back in his house and all was right again.  She was purring all the time, so now she is happy and curled up on one of the wing chairs sleeping.

She really WAS a scardy cat!

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Abby really proved herself as a scardy cat!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
That is hilarious!  You have to wonder what was going through her head, though...

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Abby really proved herself as a scardy cat!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »
LOL!  She is VERY entertaining!