Author Topic: Rattie Tattie Rescue is finally getting shirts made! Now taking preorders!  (Read 909 times)

Offline eyohkay

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rattie Tattie Rescue
Since the upfront cost of getting a large number of shirts made is so high, we're going to be doing preorders for this first batch.  We will need a *minimum* of at least 18 shirts ordered before we can place the order to have them made!

Shirts will cost $18+shipping (or you can pick them up at the rescue).  All preordered shirts will be a navy design on the color shirt of your choice from the options below.  The remainder of the shirts will be done in the most popular color choice from the preorders.

If you would like to place a preorder for a shirt, please send an email to shirts@rattietattierescue.com and be sure to include the following information:

Your Name:
Shipping Address:
Shirt Size:
Shirt Color:

Once the minimum of 18 shirts has been reached, an email will be sent out with payment information.  Payments can be made via PayPal or money order.  I cannot provide a definite timeline on how long it will take us to get these made, but we're hoping to have them shipped out within the next month or so.

Offline Anjel

• Posts Too Much!
These are really gorgeous. I showed them to a few friends who were interested and hopefully they will want to put in some preorders!

Offline eyohkay

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rattie Tattie Rescue
Yay, thank you! 

Offline Risika57

• Posts Too Much!
  • Dayton Coordinator for EARPS
    • Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
We have an amazing adopter who designed the logo for us! It turned out sooo much better than we ever thought it would.

Stephanie Johnson (stephanie@earps.org)
Ohio Coordinator
Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
www.earps.org

Offline eyohkay

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rattie Tattie Rescue
Re: Rattie Tattie Rescue is finally getting shirts made! Now taking preorders!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 02:26:46 PM »
Last call for preorders!  I'll be placing the order within the next few days!