Author Topic: Today is Abby's 2nd birthday  (Read 1054 times)

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
Today is Abby's 2nd birthday
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:32:12 PM »
Abby turned 2 today!  We were busy today and did her birthday party tonight.  I baked a cake, a Lemon Cream Cake, in honor of her birthday.  Why lemon?  Because sometimes she is a sour-puss!  LOL!

Here is her official birthday picture:

We gave her a can of tuna.  Abby doesn't care for people food, I'm not sure why.  She won't eat chicken, or fish, or anything.  The only people food she will eat is cheese.  But back to the tuna.  I am going to give her one little spoonful of it to see if she will eat it.

She also got a stuffed rabbit from Ashlyn.  It packaging shows a dog of it but Abby doesn't care, it is hers and she loves it!

And she also got this toy.  It has feathers on the top, a ball in the center area with holes along the top for her to bat at the ball, and there is another ball that runs around the outer edge that makes bird noises.

And here are various pictures of Abby and her toys.

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Today is Abby's 2nd birthday
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »
Happy Birthday, Abby!  :)  She looks quite pleased with her toys!  :)

Offline Cortney

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 05:12:15 PM »
She looks so happy.  :party:

Offline binkyhoo

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Kissed a Rat
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 11:11:02 AM »
Happy b day Abby!  She does look happy.  ;D

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 08:14:41 AM »
My granddaughter asked if Abby was going to get a piece of the cake.  I told her no, that Abby wouldn't eat any of it.  Then she asked why was I making a cake for Abby's birthday if Abby didn't get to have any!  LOL!

I finally gave Abby a small bit of her tuna, and as suspected, she turned her nose up at it.  I put some dry kibble in the dish along with the tuna and she purposely avoided the tuna!  She used her paws to move the kibble away from the tuna if it was touching so she wouldn't get any.  Silly cat!