Author Topic: Wheel questions....  (Read 1070 times)

Offline PrissyKrissy

Wheel questions....
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »
ok, so my boys don't like toys, and they ignore their wheel, and buster likes to sleep underneath it. I really want them to use it, but as of now i feel like it's just taking up room in their cage. it's only been in there for a week, should i give them more time to figure it out, or take it out to give them more space? anyone else had problems getting their kids to use the wheel? ???

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Wheel questions....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 10:47:57 AM »
Whoops, look like you posted in the wrong section!  Hopefully one of the mods will see and move it to the right section  :)

What brand wheel is it, and what size?  Also, how old are your rats?
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline PrissyKrissy

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:20:21 PM »
oh yeah lol. thats why i couldn't find the post when i was looking for it. hopefully they do move it lol. so  they're somewhere around 5 months old. and the wheel is the run-a-round, and it's the biggest one, but i'm thinking they should have a completely solid wheel. i wish we had wodent wheels here in the us. damn. i'm thinking of trying the peanut butter thing where you spread it all over so they have to use the wheel to get to it.....

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 10:36:48 PM »
Wodent wheels are in the US - but mostly not in stores, but lots of places online.

Offline PrissyKrissy

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:50:43 AM »
really?!?! i didn't know that. i also didn't look though. do u know the cheapest website to get them from?

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »
Often shipping can bulk up the price.   petdiscounters.com seemed decent price.   You get a random color though.   

Offline Blossom13

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 01:34:43 AM »
Mainely Rat Rescue sells them too, that is where I got mine.  http://mainelyratrescue.org/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=10