Author Topic: 2 ferrets (one male/one female) and ALL supplies, with a DCN - Katy/Houston TX  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Stitch

I am moving cross country and our rental will not allow ferrets -and I can't find a single one that will :(

I need to find a loving home for my male and female critters. I'm including their bedding, litter boxes and litter, hammocks, toys, water bottles, food cups, cage deodorizer, treats, and a lot more, three bags of quality food, and a huge double critter nation cage.

Please respond via email or text. There will be a $200 rehoming fee.

email: nmills14@gmail.com or 832-704-1528 (text only please)

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
Where are you moving to?   Is transporting them somewhere alone the way maybe possible?

Offline Stitch

Where are you moving to?   Is transporting them somewhere alone the way maybe possible?

The problem isn't transporting them. I can't find an apartment or rental home that allows them. Most don't even allow dogs and cats!!

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations

The problem isn't transporting them. I can't find an apartment or rental home that allows them. Most don't even allow dogs and cats!!

I meant if someone along the route wanted to adopt.

Offline Stitch

I meant if someone along the route wanted to adopt.

Oh! I'm sorry. My mistake. Sorry, I've got a lot going on and my brain is mushy.
Texas to Wisconsin.

Offline Amanda

I wish you and your ferrets the best of luck. I completely understand your issue finding rental places that accept animals. My parents had a really tough time when we lost our home finding an apartment willing to accept them. They did ultimately find one but it was tough. I'm sorry you're having to give them up for that reason :(

Offline destinypod

• Ritten
I live in illinois, that's really close to wisconsin, I'd be willing to adopt your ferrets if you could make a stop out here along the way or meet me halfway?