Author Topic: Laurel Creek Boutique - Hammocks & More!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline RooRat

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rest in Peace Petyr, Renly, and Myka <3
Laurel Creek Boutique - Hammocks & More!
« on: September 06, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »

Click the banner to visit my Etsy shop!

Laurel Creek Boutique offers quality handmade goodies for you and your critters! If you don't see what you're looking for, let me know!

My shop is still a work in progress, so there are things that I make (like a couple different styles of purses for humans) that I haven't gotten a chance to list yet :)

Want a custom set? Send me a message! I will occasionally have a stash of spare fabric on hand and would be happy to let you pick out the perfect one, but if you don't see what you want, I love to go fabric shopping and would be more than happy to go grab what you asked for and whip up some snuggly beds.  ;)

Looking for a hammock for a critter larger (or smaller!) than a rat? I can do that too :D

Laurel Creek Boutique was created out of my love for sewing and my ratties' love for comfy places to sleep. I looked at some of the beautiful hammocks on here and thought, "I can totally make those!" Well, it wasn't as easy as I first thought, and my poor rats had to suffer through sleeping in some less than perfect hammocks until I figured out what I was doing :yelcutelaugh: The name "Laurel Creek Boutique" comes from my favorite backpacking trail - Flat Laurel Creek Trail in the NC mountains. It's the very first place I went backpacking and, to me, it's one of the most beautiful places in NC.
Mom to Pyp!
Visit my Etsy shop!

Offline RooRat

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rest in Peace Petyr, Renly, and Myka <3
Re: Laurel Creek Boutique - Hammocks & More!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 12:14:23 PM »
New items for sale!

Musical Tube - hang it up in the cage or set it on the floor during play time!

Bright Flowery Bubbles - 4pc hammock set

Click the images to visit the Etsy pages  :)
Mom to Pyp!
Visit my Etsy shop!