Author Topic: Corgi in Olivehurst CA  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ruthiechan

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ph34r!
    • Ruthiechan.net
Corgi in Olivehurst CA
« on: October 15, 2013, 10:35:27 PM »
Olimer is a small sized Corgi that needs a home. A place is needed by November 6th of this year. He is pack trained but is actually a lone wolf type of dog. This means that he is NOT a family dog, so NO little kids. A ten year old and older would be okay. No other dogs either. He's happy to play with other dogs but not with living with them. This dog is happy to hang with you but will not get broken up if you're at work all day either. He did get all of his shots but there's no proof of that anymore. He is not neutered. If you feed him you are Alpha. Maintaining who's Alpha is important for him. He is about four years old. If you are interested please contact me. He has lost some fur on his back and I have no idea what's up with that. He is not my dog, the owners left him when they moved out of state. I can arrange travel as far as three hours away from Olivehurst.

Here is a link to a picture of him.
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1383100_10202284734301790_652327126_n.jpg
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:37:32 PM by ruthiechan »
~Ruthie
"Fear is the opposite of faith." -Susan W. Tanner
www.ruthiechan.net
www.n3f.org

Offline ruthiechan

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ph34r!
    • Ruthiechan.net
Re: Corgi in Olivehurst CA
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:27:35 PM »
Just letting y'all know that we found a home for him. Finally! He's getting his sparkle back. :)
~Ruthie
"Fear is the opposite of faith." -Susan W. Tanner
www.ruthiechan.net
www.n3f.org