Author Topic: Bring your tissues people.  (Read 1399 times)

Offline nancycccslp

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Mr.Whisper, Teddy Ratsevelt; my first rat friends
Re: Bring your tissues people.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »
I don't know much about the organization, but the guy with Hope for Paws seems to be a true animal whisperer.  I've seen many other videos of his rescues, and there's something about him that seems to "speak" to the animals.
I miss you and love you Teddy Ratsevelt and Benny.  Thank you for being my heart rats.

It's not the size of the pet in your life, it's the size of the life in your pet

Offline lovelyg4m3r

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Bring your tissues people.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »
Oh I love that guy!  He is AMAZING with what he does! I have watched SO many of his videos. Its like he knows how to talk to the animals. Even ones who are so scared, once he touches them with a towel and they try to tear it to shreds, just half an hour later he is petting them and theyre laying there happy in his lap <3 He is an angel :bow:

I hope he never stops doing what he does, he rescues the most battered, beaten dogs on the streets, and even when there are stray dogs he can't help at the time (for example, he was driving two dogs to the vet when he found a pack of strays) he brings them back a whole bag of dog food and dumps it out where they're living so they at least have something to keep them going until they can be saved too!
My wonderful son: Vincent Jacob
Rats: Timon, Kuzco, Dante and Taz
My beautiful puppies: Charlie and Danger
RIP: Vergil <3 Mommy Misses You
Always in my heart: Snickers, Tootsie, Coriander, and Little Jimmy,