Author Topic: space pod  (Read 1045 times)

Offline arianaburns

space pod
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:20:34 PM »
What size space pod should i get for my girls? Im looking at getting one but i dont know what size i should get
1.0 husband (Nick)~1.0 boxer (Jackyl)~0.1 shih tzu (Maggie)~0.1 chi/minpin (Lola)

Offline Evander

Re: space pod
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »
The small is tiny - even for my young dwarfs - I would definitely get the large! I was shocked at the size difference!

My girls love them and they don't destroy them like they do their hammocks!!

Hope this helps!
Smile!! It's contagious!!

Offline arianaburns

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »
Thank you evander!! I really want one for their new cage, i figure since im splurging on the cage i might as well splurge on some toys too!
1.0 husband (Nick)~1.0 boxer (Jackyl)~0.1 shih tzu (Maggie)~0.1 chi/minpin (Lola)

Offline Evander

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 03:06:17 PM »
You are very welcome!! Since I am in New England I put fleece in mine in the winter to keep them warm and make it cozier.

Offline lovelyg4m3r

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »
I got the Savic Sputnik, which is the same thing as the spacepod, but like the European version I guess? I got the XL size and it is perfect for my two boys to lay in. You could in theory squish like two more in there, but with just the two its roomy enough for them to snuggle and not be on top of one another :)
My wonderful son: Vincent Jacob
Rats: Timon, Kuzco, Dante and Taz
My beautiful puppies: Charlie and Danger
RIP: Vergil <3 Mommy Misses You
Always in my heart: Snickers, Tootsie, Coriander, and Little Jimmy,

Offline foxontherox

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 05:46:10 PM »
Oh, the Space Pod- prepare for any lovingly handcrafted hammocks and quilted cubes to be completely rejected!  Seriously, I put a bazillion different hammocks, cloth cubes and whatnot for my girls to nest in, and nine times out of ten when I look in the cage, they are in the darn Space Pod!  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline lovelyg4m3r

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 05:56:21 PM »
Oh, the Space Pod- prepare for any lovingly handcrafted hammocks and quilted cubes to be completely rejected!  Seriously, I put a bazillion different hammocks, cloth cubes and whatnot for my girls to nest in, and nine times out of ten when I look in the cage, they are in the darn Space Pod!  :yelcutelaugh:
Haha mine love their space pod too! BUT they adore their huge X tube hammock because its so comfy and there is 4 ways out to escape. As babies it was a great option for them to get away when they were scared and learning to love me. So sometimes I find them in the Sputnik, sometimes in the X tube, and recently, sometimes inside of the liner on their first floor  :doh:. And its ONLY there that they chewed open and burrowed into, on BOTH cage sets. I think its because its at the base of their big plastic tube that goes up to the second level, so they chew the opening on the area right under the tube, pull it into the tube and crawl inside. Must just feel super secure in there  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline alisonia333

• Posts Too Much!
  • Teddy and Ranger's Mom
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 06:57:05 PM »
Large! The purple and teal one. My two guys are cozy in there together.

Offline Evander

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 08:12:18 PM »
I gave up purchasing beautiful handmade items after my girls destroyed a beautiful 3 level cloud I bought from Kat.

My boys seem far better - so hopefully I can buy more of those things again!

For now I do love the pods!!

Offline lynn117

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 08:06:50 PM »
my 3 boys would wedge into the large with tails, feet, heads or :cheeky: other random parts hanging out!

Offline arianaburns

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
I can't wait :) and my girls have one hammock. That I bought. My sewing skills are horribly lacking :(  lol so the space pod will be perfect!

Offline lovelyg4m3r

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 04:40:59 PM »
Haha my two boys can snuggle in their XL WITHOUT any body parts failing out xD.