Author Topic: My introduction to "pocket pets"--Sammy the Hammy  (Read 1196 times)

Offline alisonia333

• Posts Too Much!
  • Teddy and Ranger's Mom
My introduction to "pocket pets"--Sammy the Hammy
« on: March 22, 2014, 06:05:01 PM »
I was just browsing through old photos and came across a couple pictures from about 8 years ago of me and my first small furry friend, Samson the Hamster, or affectionately known as Sammy. He was such a sweet little guy, always down for a cuddle or run around my bed, and he's too cute not to share with fellow "pocket pet" lovers.

WE R SO SERIOUS IN B&W (forgive me, I was 19 or 20, haha!)

Squeeee! Do ignore the dorm room like conditions of my apartment, again with the 19 or 20 years old :)

Sammy taught me that love can come in tiny packages and though I wish I knew now what I knew then (don't we always), I think he enjoyed his time with me.-I certainly enjoyed mine with him, and grieved his loss deeply.

Offline LittleSparrow

• Stitches and Scritches
Re: My introduction to "pocket pets"--Sammy the Hammy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 11:38:48 AM »
Super cute, love the second picture! I wish I had some pictures of my very first hamster, who was ironically my first introduction to pocket pets. That was so many years ago now. :)
( Custom hammocks and no hang beds )
http://www.stitchesandscritches.com

Fur babies: Spunky, Rizzo, Harlie, Daisy, Sterling, Wilbur, Otter, Pod ♥

Offline alisonia333

• Posts Too Much!
  • Teddy and Ranger's Mom
Re: My introduction to "pocket pets"--Sammy the Hammy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:39:58 PM »
Super cute, love the second picture! I wish I had some pictures of my very first hamster, who was ironically my first introduction to pocket pets. That was so many years ago now. :)

He was a sweetie, those hammies are awfully cute little critters!