Author Topic: selling some hammies for vet fund-cute bunny set!  (Read 746 times)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
selling some hammies for vet fund-cute bunny set!
« on: April 07, 2014, 07:19:57 AM »
I've got some cute hammocks for sale to try to replenish my vet fund.

I made up this set with a super soft anti pill fleece and I keep wishing I could blow it up to my size and sleep in it myself. The fabric is so soft and the bunnies are so cute LOL
it also looks a lot better in real life than in the photo.
A great set for Easter  :cheeky:

this 8 pc set with bonus sleep n play pillow is just $35 plus shipping
*11 by 11 top, 14 by 14 bottom fleece bunk bed
*triangular free standing TeePee with removable, reversible pillow/pad-12 across the front bottom (it has ribbon loop to keep rats from scrunching it down but should not be hung by that loop)
*two corner hammocks 18 across front
*one standard flat 14 by 16
*two narrow flats: 8 by 16, 9 by 23

*plus a stuffed sleep n play pillow (stuffed w/polyfill)

if you have very young or very old rats, rats with a mobility issue or if you are simply concerned about what your bubbs might do with the poly stuffing that's inside the pillow and in the removable pad for the TeePee, only use those when the rats are supervised.
Polyester *might* snag a little toe or toe nail or impede the movement of older rats.
I have another small pc of matching fleece and can make another small pillow stuffed with just fleece scraps if you'd prefer & I can "de-stuff" the pad for the TeePee as well, just let me know!

I also have this convertible triple bunk bed-it can be hung one of two different ways. Price includes shipping to US addresses, add $4 if shipped to Canada (most of my customers are actually Canadian)
 the second photo shows the true color and brightness of it better than the first:

there's another triple bunk bed available, if desired I can add an extra set of grommets to make this convertible as well, just let me know when you place your order:

there's a matching double decker, if purchased with the triple bunk bed, deduct $2 from the shipping:

I've got a growing stack of standard (flat) hammocks that I'll be doing a special on if anyone is interested.

and I'm willing to do a small number of select custom orders- PM me for details ok

I just sent off a huge 20+ hammock set to a rescue in Indiana and have a stack of over 20 hammocks that are being sent to Lilspaz in Canada soon- will get photos of those.

You can PM me or send me an email, my email address is in my profile
I accept paypal and USPostal Service money orders only at this time

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: selling some hammies for vet fund-cute bunny set!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
the bunny set has sold, more on their way