Author Topic: For Sale: Martin's Rat PlayPen in NY  (Read 699 times)

Offline TrendyK9

For Sale: Martin's Rat PlayPen in NY
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:29:11 AM »
So my rats rarely use their playpen anymore, instead preferring me or my bed (go figure) or even the small bathroom (more room to run). I've been using it as a hedgehog cage but it's darn hard to work with in that way and hard to heat since it's so tall. I'm looking into making my hedgie a C&C cage but don't really want to actually make it until i've sort of secured a new home for the Rat Playpen.

The pen is less than a year old, and in perfect condition. New goes for $90 so i'm going to say $60 OBO? I live in the Lake George area of NY but i travel to Albany for work five days a week, so if anyone wants to meet me at the Petco in Colonie (right off of I87) i can easily do that! I can also get it to the Petsmart in Saratoga if anyone in that area wants it.

Any interest? Anyone?

Like i said, it's practically brand new and the only reason i'm not keeping it is because i want to make my Hedgehog a C&C cage and my rats don't use it. I would rather it go to a new home that will use it than fold it up and shove it under my bad or something. The only thing i'm going to ask is that once you contact me and confirm you want it, you give me a week or so to get the coroplast for the C&C cage.

Right now it has strips of coroplast ten inches up the sides - i can snip those off!

Offline LazurX

• Ritten
Re: For Sale: Martin's Rat PlayPen in NY
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 11:11:51 PM »
Is this still available and if so can you ship it?

Offline TrendyK9

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 12:56:42 AM »
It's still available.

I would prefer not to ship it. It's bulky and heavy, 30x36 inches and goodness only knows how heavy. I think it matches my dog, if not outweighs her and she's 17 pounds. Would probably cost quite a bit to ship, which would probably put it at around new price. If you give me your zip i can double check, but i honestly don't know if i could get ahold of a box big enough for it....

Offline LazurX

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 01:05:17 AM »
Okay, well I can give you it through email if that works?