Author Topic: Martin's R-695 & Tons of Supplies - Newark, DE  (Read 611 times)

Offline Shanna

Martin's R-695 & Tons of Supplies - Newark, DE
« on: November 19, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
I have a nice large cage for sale.

It is a Martin's R-695 powdercoated cage specifically made for pet rats, but can be used for many types of small animals. This cage was purchased in late August and is in decent condition. There are a few chewed spots in the powder coating on the back of the cage, but these do not affect the workability of the cage. This cage was $140 +shipping from www.MartinsCages.com. It measures 30" x 18" x 36" and the bar spacing is 1 inch x 1/2 inch.

Here is the link to the cage on Martin's Cages.com (scroll down to the R-695).
http://www.martinscages.com/products/cages/rat/

Included with the cage are a bunch of supplies - basically everything you would need for pet rats, but most could be used for other small animals as well. Everything pictured is included, but there are several items not pictured that I will include with the purchase of this cage.

These items include:
 - 2 12inch wire mesh wheels (one yellow, one green)
 - 2 Lixit Igloo houses (one purple, one teal - both have some chewed spots)
 - 2 stacking bin houses (one red, one green)
 - 2 locking crock food bowls (both clear)
 - 2 BRcom (Bunnyrabbit.com) 16oz non-leaking, quiet water bottles (these are wonderful!)
 - 1 Large Critter Space Pod (purple & teal)
 - 1 SuperPet Igloo house (green)
 - 1 Super Sleeper Cuddl-E-Cup from DrsFosterSmith (silver/grey)
 - 1 7 inch Run About Ball (hung in the cage, so it has no door)
 - Most of a bag of Oxbow Regal Rat adult rat food
 - Most of a bag of Yesterday's News paper pellet bedding
Various small blankets, a couple of toys (jingle balls & a hanging toy) and some hangers

I am asking $100 for everything. I paid over $300 for everything included, so this is a pretty good deal. This is literally everything you need for pet rats, and most of what you would need for several other small animal species. ;)

If interested, please contact me asap at Enola.Reverof@yahoo.com. Pick up in Newark, DE is required. Thanks! :)

Offline Shanna

Re: Martin's R-695 & Tons of Supplies - Newark, DE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
I'm unable to edit the first post, so I wanted to say that I'm now accepting $75 for the cage & all accessories.

Offline Shanna

Re: Martin's R-695 & Tons of Supplies - Newark, DE
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:34:59 PM »
Still unable to edit, so....the cage is now sold. Thanks.