Author Topic: Wanting to buy a used Critter/Ferret Nation - Los Angeles, CA  (Read 617 times)

Offline Pinkfeet

• Ritten
Wanting to buy a used Critter/Ferret Nation - Los Angeles, CA
« on: February 16, 2015, 02:31:14 AM »
Hi there,
I'm looking to buy a used Critter/Ferret Nation cage.
Any reasonably priced larger rat cage that would be suitable for several rats would be wonderful too!

I'm located in the Los Angeles area.

Please help! Thanks!

Offline idiosyncratics42

• Ritten
Re: Wanting to buy a used Critter/Ferret Nation - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 05:19:36 PM »
Hi there, I live in Orange County and am trying to rehome my little guys, and all of their supplies including a critter nation single level cage. I have 2 adult males that are mostly hairless I am trying to find homes for, and two rex adult males who are also up for adoption, but could also be returned to their breeder. I realize you're only looking for a cage, so I hope it's not too lame I'm replying with 'here have some rats too!' I just need to rehome my little guys and all of their supplies in the near future and it's been hard to find anyone local. If you have any connections in the area, that would be great, Thanks.

Offline calicavylover

Re: Wanting to buy a used Critter/Ferret Nation - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 06:53:32 PM »
Hi,

I'm in Ventura County and am selling a single level critter nation. It has the addition of the large bass pan on the bottom level, an extra shelf and an extra ladder that you can use for letting them come out of the cage for floor time. You can message me here if interested. I'm asking $100
ratties
 guinea pigs
2 yappie maltipoos
and one cat who wonders why they heck mommy brought all these other critters in da house!