Author Topic: Just found, not sure kind, age or care.  (Read 830 times)

Offline cocolonz

• Ritten
Just found, not sure kind, age or care.
« on: July 18, 2015, 09:10:31 AM »
Hi, I just found my cat hanging with a little mouse. I've looked and think it's a deer mouse but am totally unsure! I'm also unsure of his age or how to proceed with care. Any help would seriously be greatly GREATLY appreciated. I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture either....
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:17:32 AM by cocolonz »

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Just found, not sure kind, age or care.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
Don't know much about mice but hope somebody who does sees this. Did your kitty seem to have hurt the mouse?
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline BigBen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Almost as smart as a rat
Re: Just found, not sure kind, age or care.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 05:18:04 PM »
Hi, I just found my cat hanging with a little mouse. I've looked and think it's a deer mouse but am totally unsure! I'm also unsure of his age or how to proceed with care. Any help would seriously be greatly GREATLY appreciated. I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture either....

Welcome to Goosemoose.  Posting pictures here is a bit roundabout.  First, you have to post the photo to somewhere on the Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Imgur, Photoshack, wherever.  Then, get the URL for the photo.  When you are getting ready to post here on GM, put a line in your post like this one:

[ img ] URL_goes_here [ /img ]

(When you are posting for real, there should be no spaces; I had to insert them to make the line show up in this post.)

I always check to see if I did it right by clicking the Preview button before posting for real.
What is a rat?  King-sized love in a pint-sized package.
RatCode:  1m0f18r !B C? D+ F S-- ocA reC sM a+++ e++++ n