Author Topic: Rehome gorgeous Siamese dumbo Bay Area CA  (Read 773 times)

Offline beysndolphins

Rehome gorgeous Siamese dumbo Bay Area CA
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:03:49 PM »
I have had rats for many years and I love them dearly. As one of my rats just past I am left with a singular sweet girl. As a good rat owner I know rats should not live in solitude. And I am not at a point in my life where I would like to continue my ratty colony. Her name is Keeba which means sunrise in Hawaiian. She is sweet and introverted. Gorgeous Siamese points. If you would like a sweet girl to add to your ratty family please contact me. If desired cage, bedding and extra food can go along with her. She is about 1 year old. And has lived with me for 9 months.

Offline BoscoeBlue

Re: Rehome gorgeous Siamese dumbo Bay Area CA
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »
Where are you located in the Bay Area? Have you tried contacting either Rattie Ratz or North Star Rescue? Both of Rattie Ratz and North Star Rescue are located in Bay Area. I think those two rescues would be of some help for you in the case of rehoming your only girl rattie.

Is your girl inact or spayed? Just wondering about that. She sounds really adorable. :)
Maybe post her picture here in case if other people are looking to adopt a sweet girl in the Bay Area.  Good Luck.

Offline BoscoeBlue

Re: Rehome gorgeous Siamese dumbo Bay Area CA
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 05:16:14 PM »
Are you still looking to rehome your Siamese dumbo girl or did she already find a home? I may be interested in taking her if she's still available. Please let me know anyway.