Author Topic: CHICAGO: REHOMING 2 YOUNG FEMALE RATS  (Read 484 times)

Offline nelliebarrett

• Ritten
CHICAGO: REHOMING 2 YOUNG FEMALE RATS
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »
 :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
REHOMING 2 YOUNG, CUTE FEMALE RATS
Chicago:

I recently moved into an apartment with a cat so I can no longer keep my two rats.

They are approximately 9 months old and best friends! They would come with ALL current supplies, including a large cage, exercise wheel, igloo, hammock, toys, water bottle, and any leftover food and bedding. I am asking a small rehoming fee of $25.

I live conveniently off the Belmont brown and redline. If you collapse the cage and have one other person with you, you would not need a car. Please contact me with any questions.

Offline bbsimkins

• Ritten
Re: CHICAGO: REHOMING 2 YOUNG FEMALE RATS
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 03:14:47 PM »
Hi
I was looking to adopt another female rat for my Daisy.. she's under a year, so maybe 2 new friends would be nice!

I live in the Mayfair area (Lawrence/Pulaski) and I have a car.  I haven't done this before so let me know the protocol. 

I am on Facebook and Instagram if you want to check me out.. I do  have cats but I don't let them interact with Daisy and they
are pretty good about not bothering her.. I keep her cage off the ground so that helps. 

Let me know what else you need to know and how I can meet your rats and possibly adopt them.

thanks!
Brandy Breaux-Simkins
773-620-1417

Offline Fnordia

• You rang?
Re: CHICAGO: REHOMING 2 YOUNG FEMALE RATS
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 11:17:53 AM »
Did this adoption end up working out?  If not, I might have room for some new girls!