Author Topic: Double Critter Nation +Double Ferret Nation with metal bass pans, Westchester NY  (Read 2782 times)

Offline mwinky

Hi all,

I am moving soon and would like to offer up my DFN and DCN cages.  They have been in storage for a few years as I am not able to keep pet rats any more due to allergies.  Also available to anyone who buys the cages I may have some old rat toys/blankets in storage, will need to check to be sure.  I'm only asking $260 for the both with everything included.  I've also made a post on Craigslist if you'd like to view to see pictures of the cages when they were set up, they are currently disassembled as they are in storage.  Thank you!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/for/5272439324.html

Offline ratsareausomepets

Hello,
I already have a large martins cage, however I'm sure my 3 rats would appreciate a huge critter nation.
Would you be willing to sell the DCN for 65$ (it's 175$ and free shipping on amazon) and can you meet me halfway to Brooklyn, NY (28 mins away from westchester) ?
If you say yes, I know it's not because of the money.

Offline ashleyrose

Would anyone wanna go halves? I don't need that many cages nor do I have the room! I'm really just looking for an addition to my SCN. I want to make it a double. So for half the price you would get a Single Critter Nation and the Double Ferret Nation.

I'm in Orange County NY

Offline mwinky

Sorry, the cages have been sold.