Author Topic: Martin's Rat Tower, etc. FREE if you come get it! CHICAGO  (Read 924 times)

Offline lovethefuzz

Martin's Rat Tower, etc. FREE if you come get it! CHICAGO
« on: October 21, 2015, 07:35:12 PM »
Hi, all!
Sadly, my last rat Argus passed away a couple of days ago. After adoring and then losing my first two rats, Annie and Pip, then Argus and his brother Otto, I've decided to take a break for awhile. I live in a small condo in Chicago, and have no where to store stuff, so I'll be getting rid of my rat supplies. I have a galvanized Rat Tower (R-690, 24x14x36) in great shape but needs a good cleaning. I'll also include a senior wodent wheel as well as a wobust (that name cracks me up so hard  :D) wodent wheel. There's a lixit critter space pod as well as some bedding (old tee shirts washed several times in hot water) if you'd like. Oh, yeah, and a glass water bottle. Knowing that some awesome little fuzzies are getting use out of this stuff is payment enough! I live in Logan Square, message me if you're interested!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:40:59 PM by lovethefuzz »

Offline kerri.howard

• Posts Too Much!
  • lap rats, Pete and Ross.
Re: Martin's Rat Tower, etc. FREE if you come get it! CHICAGO
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 01:42:01 AM »
Hi! I know this post is from over a month ago... but are you still looking for someone to take the cage and supplies?

Either way, I am sorry to hear about your recent loss. :(
Currently enjoying the company of Daario, Zuca, Groot, Rachel, Phoebe, Einstein, Breadstick, and Charlie.

Offline lovethefuzz

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 07:33:41 PM »
Hi! Sorry I haven't checked this for a few days, but yes, I am still waiting for someone to want the cage, etc! I was debating posting on Craigslist, but I'm afraid someone would use it for feeder rats. I feel like the Goosemoose forums would be better. Let me know if you're still interested!

Offline lovethefuzz

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 08:07:39 PM »
UPDATE: Cage found a good home. Thanks everyone for looking! Give your rats a kiss on the belly for me  :-*