Author Topic: SEEKING HOME FOR DUMBO MALE! Los Angeles, California [Southern Cali]  (Read 562 times)

Offline Veigan

• Ritten
Hello Goosemoose forums,

I am unfortunately writing this post about my black dumbo rat Pudge  :BlueDumboBigEyes: I am seeking a good home for him with someone who already has existing rats and is experienced in rat care. The reason for seeking adoption for my 1.5 year old dumbo is that he is now alone. His older brother got very ill and after multiple attempts over the last year to keep him well he passed away. Unfortunately, Carson and Pudge were my last pair before I moved to away, since Carson's death I can't find myself leaving him alone since he is a well socialized ratty in need of an amazing owner but more importantly partner(s) in crime. I adopted him from a local breeder that held him when young, and even to this day still loves to cuddle and be held. I wish someone would be willing to give my healthy boy an amazing home where he can enjoy his time eating [chubster] and grooming.

Thanks. This forum has been of much help as a constant lurker. I wish I can receive help one more time,

Veigan
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:24:01 PM by Veigan »

Offline Veigan

• Ritten
Re: SEEKING HOME FOR DUMBO MALE! Los Angeles, California [Southern Cali]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 05:42:21 PM »
BUMP! Still looking for a home. Willing to do whatever is possible to help find a home for this baby.