Author Topic: Wanted: Cage for Two Female Rats (SoCal)  (Read 813 times)

Offline Pinkfeet

• Ritten
Wanted: Cage for Two Female Rats (SoCal)
« on: July 19, 2015, 07:15:47 PM »
Hi I'm looking to buy a suitable cage for two female rats -- preferably a single Critter Nation or Martin's 680.

I'm on a budget so I'm trying not to spend too much money, but I will be fair and reasonable with offers.

I'm located in Southern California near Pasadena and Glendale so you must be nearby or be willing to transport for a fee.

Thank you for your time!

Offline hanash1ro

Re: Wanted: Cage for Two Female Rats (SoCal)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 10:51:53 PM »
If you are still looking for a CN, I am selling one at end of December when I move. It has been used a fair amount, but nothing is broken or anything like that. I can clean it up for you and deliver. Let me know if you're interested.

Offline killybutt

• kilcodocostumes on etsy - hammocks, plushies and more!
Re: Wanted: Cage for Two Female Rats (SoCal)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:03:18 AM »
The last of my rat clan just passed away, so I have a used Ferret Nation 181 cage with accessories, igloos, hammocks, food, etc. available if you're interested. I am in Orange County, however, a bit of a drive away and can't deliver. It has some rusting on the top outside of the roof (not on the interior where the rats will be touching) and the bottom tray is a chewed on the edges but other than that is in tip top shape. I'd be happy to let it go for a deep discount to a rat owner. Please let me know if you're interested.

http://etsy.com/shop/kilcodocostumes
custom-made animal plushies, backpacks, and hammocks!