Author Topic: Hairless Female Rat CT  (Read 742 times)

Offline Kristen K

• Ritten
Hairless Female Rat CT
« on: January 16, 2016, 03:14:36 PM »
  I received a rat for Christmas from a coworker. She was told it was a male as I only have male rats. When I received her she was very young 21 days. Well a few weeks have passed and she is not a boy.. I did have her with a few male young rats that where also being quarantined. She is approximately 6 weeks old. I removed her from the boys hopefully nothing has happened. She is hairless with some black hair on her face and some on her back. I really want her to go to a rat experienced home. She is already very social and sweet intelligent girl. If interested please let me know. 

Offline Kristen K

• Ritten
Re:Baby Hairless Dumbo Female Rat CT
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 04:03:56 PM »
  I received a rat for Christmas from a coworker. She was told it was a male as I only have male rats. When I received her she was very young 21 days. Well a few weeks have passed and she is not a boy.. I did have her with a few male young rats that where also being quarantined. She is approximately 6 weeks old. I removed her from the boys hopefully nothing has happened. She is a hairless dumbo with some black hair on her face and some on her back. I really want her to go to a rat experienced home. She is already very social and sweet intelligent girl. If interested please let me know. 

Offline erbusbee

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Hairless Female Rat CT
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »
Any update on this girl?  Has she seen a vet to determine potential pregnancy?

Offline Kristen K

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 12:19:47 AM »
 Mainely Rat rescue was kind enough to take her. She is with a foster mom and she will be on maternity watch.

Offline erbusbee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 01:11:37 AM »
Great thanks!  And thanks MRR for saving me from more rats than I need haha.