Author Topic: Double Critter Nation $160 at PetSmart  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
Double Critter Nation $160 at PetSmart
« on: May 27, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »
Petsmart is currently having a sale on the Double Critter Nation (rebranded for PetSmart under the name "All Living Things") for $160. This item appears to be for in-store pick-up only. It doesn't look like they will deliver to your door but this also means that there's no additional shipping.

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
Re: Double Critter Nation $160 at PetSmart
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 12:34:47 PM »
Wow thats awesome! Thats the best price Ive ever seen for one. Lowest Ive seen it go was $175 I think. Worth every penny.
Rattitude - Hammocks & Treats
rattitudehammocks.etsy.com
youtube.com/allaboutratschannel
facebook.com/allaboutrats

Offline Serendipity Rats

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 10:26:34 AM »
I was coming here to post this myself, lol! I happened to find the sale online Friday just by accident, ended up buying two (the only two left in my local Petsmart). I haven't put them together just yet, but as far as I can tell they are DCNs. Can't beat that price.  :thumbsup2:

Also, the box will fit easily into most vehicles (I have a small Hyundai Elantra), but they are super heavy and awkward. :P

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 12:01:51 PM »
I happened to find the sale online Friday just by accident, ended up buying two (the only two left in my local Petsmart).

It looks like you're not the only one taking advantage of this sale. I just checked the availability and the closest store to me that has any left is stock is nearly forty miles away!

Offline MinervaThonosi

• Almost no idea what's going on
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 07:02:05 PM »
Any idea when this sale ends? My husband is thinking about letting me get one, depending on how much money we have right now. I'm super excited right now.  :hyper:

Offline Vonda Z

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ratropolis: Life with Rats
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 07:14:57 PM »
They did this last year, too, and if this is like last year, it is a Memorial Day sale and tomorrow will be the last day it is on sale. I am not at all certain, but I wouldn't count on it being on sale any longer than that - and each store usually has a limited supply, so they can easily sell out before then.

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 07:34:49 PM »
Any idea when this sale ends? My husband is thinking about letting me get one, depending on how much money we have right now. I'm super excited right now.  :hyper:

I was just at my local PetSmart today picking up litter. They had one cage in stock even though the website said that they didn't have any. The tag said that the sale ends May 30, so it looks like Vonda is correct. If you're gonna act, do so immediately.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:37:04 PM by Michael C »