Author Topic: Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC  (Read 952 times)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC
« on: June 22, 2016, 02:54:37 AM »
Okay, so I may be moving back in with my parents and am not allowed to have my entire zoo there. So I'm trying to rehome some ratties and a few other creatures.
Chloe, Zoe, Millie, and Tilly- I was told one was mom and three were her grown daughters. They are super sweet and loving. Adoption Fee is $40 for the group.or $60 with cage.

Hendryx, Marley, Cobain- three very sweet boys. Cobain is himilayin, Marley is a fawn hooded who I'm guessing is about 3-4 yrs old. Hendryx is an agouti bareback. Adoption Fee is $25 for the trio.

Mask- Masked dumbo. Does not get along with other rats. Asking $15

Grim and Reaper- babies from last rescue litter. Both black one dumbo one top ear. $20 for pair.

Also took in a few baby rats on rescue.. They are near weaning. Some are rex some are normal, some are dumbo Some are top. $20 pair

Terrarium set up with 3 long tail grass lizards and brown anole. Asking $75 for everything.

Corn snake with bin cage. She is adult. Eats f/t mice. Asking $100

Yeti and puff- a bonded pair of ferrets. Are young boys playful. Will come with cage. Please email for more info on them petrescuegirl@aol.com

Max- older male ferret. Comes with cage. Email address above for more info.

Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 11:48:37 PM »
A lot of these guys are still available free to good homes if kept in same groups.
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)