Author Topic: Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC  (Read 1028 times)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC
« on: June 22, 2016, 02:54:37 AM »
Okay, so I may be moving back in with my parents and am not allowed to have my entire zoo there. So I'm trying to rehome some ratties and a few other creatures.
Chloe, Zoe, Millie, and Tilly- I was told one was mom and three were her grown daughters. They are super sweet and loving. Adoption Fee is $40 for the group.or $60 with cage.

Hendryx, Marley, Cobain- three very sweet boys. Cobain is himilayin, Marley is a fawn hooded who I'm guessing is about 3-4 yrs old. Hendryx is an agouti bareback. Adoption Fee is $25 for the trio.

Mask- Masked dumbo. Does not get along with other rats. Asking $15

Grim and Reaper- babies from last rescue litter. Both black one dumbo one top ear. $20 for pair.

Also took in a few baby rats on rescue.. They are near weaning. Some are rex some are normal, some are dumbo Some are top. $20 pair

Terrarium set up with 3 long tail grass lizards and brown anole. Asking $75 for everything.

Corn snake with bin cage. She is adult. Eats f/t mice. Asking $100

Yeti and puff- a bonded pair of ferrets. Are young boys playful. Will come with cage. Please email for more info on them petrescuegirl@aol.com

Max- older male ferret. Comes with cage. Email address above for more info.

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Need to rehome some ratties :'( western NC
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 11:48:37 PM »
A lot of these guys are still available free to good homes if kept in same groups.