Author Topic: So I did a thing....  (Read 3320 times)

Offline MinervaThonosi

• Almost no idea what's going on
Re: So I did a thing....
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2016, 02:57:59 PM »
Okay. So I haven't been on my computer since the new Pokemon games came out. Any way.

Irish will take food from Husband, but only when Husband has his arm is at full length and isn't looking. Maybe it's because Husband has a full beard? Irish's toe looks a lot better now. He also seems to have stopped sitting in that corner.

Yesterday all three of the boys got a few peas and some turkey bits. I also gave Irish and Pasquale a bone to share and Tobi got one all to himself. Tobi doesn't have as many toys and the other two. Mostly because he's not interested in them. I have a bird toy in each half and the one Tobi has has barely been touched, while Irish and Pasquale have removed most of the fleece to use as nesting supplies.

Since it's getting colder here I was wondering what would be good nesting supplies for Tobi, since he doesn't have anyone to cuddle up to?

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2016, 08:17:59 AM »
I get cheap flannel from walmart and give them strips to make their own nest. Give them new strips with each clean.
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline MinervaThonosi

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »
Thanks for the advice!

Offline MinervaThonosi

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2016, 06:55:37 AM »
I don't know what happened, but Irish seems to have just broken out of his shell! Yesterday I was cleaning litter boxes and he was climbing on and off of me all by himself. He was checking to see what I was doing and was just being so sweet! I'm so proud of him!

Offline MinervaThonosi

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2016, 07:02:30 AM »
I weighed the boys today. Tobi has lost some weight and Pasquale gained some. Then there's Irish. He's now 6 months old and now weighs more than Pasquale.  :o Of course I might need a bigger scale. It's not really big enough for them to sit in the middle.

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2017, 01:08:31 AM »
Go little Irish! Or not-so-little Irish!
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline MinervaThonosi

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2017, 10:13:53 AM »
I clipped some toenails this morning and Irish gave me a happy surpise! He actually ate the cheerios I was giving him! Usually he won't take food from me unless he's in the cage, but there he was on my lap, after getting a few toenails trimmed, eating a cheerio!

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »
 :thumbsup2: Good on ya, Irish!