Author Topic: Meet Ana and Evie :)  (Read 2159 times)

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Meet Ana and Evie :)
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 01:18:28 PM »
How's Anna doing? I hope she's doing better.

Ana sadly is pretty much the same.  her lungs are much much clearer then they were and her coat is finally starting to fill in a little, but she's got such scarred damaged lungs, I just try to keep her happy and as comfortable as possible.  She HATES being picked up, but loves coming up to me on her terms and having her head rubbed or gentle strokes...she just melts when I do that, but always on her timing and terms.  I adore her.  Evie loooves her new cagemates and fits in beautifully.  Her lungs, although nowhere near as bad, won't clear up either.  I found out later that I think both girls were exposed and sickened by a virus (thankfully shed before I got them) and because it wasn't treated for such a long time, they likely will always have respiratory issues.

Offline ILoveMyRatties

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2016, 07:29:07 PM »
It is awesome that Evie fits in so well:) Ana will get a little better with time I'm sure; she already came a long way and considering how close to certain death she was when you got her, she is doing rather well already. At least she is loved and very well cared for now which is more than she ever had her entire life before she came to live with you! It is so great you are able to help and save so many ratties, I hope I will be able to do that some day too:)

Offline LuvRats2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »
It breaks my heart to see what these sweet girls went through before finding their way to you but what a great recovery!  :heart:

Also the pictures of Pele made my night. She turned out so beautiful!

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 04:40:51 PM »
It breaks my heart to see what these sweet girls went through before finding their way to you but what a great recovery!  :heart:

Also the pictures of Pele made my night. She turned out so beautiful!

Pele is my  :heart:

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2016, 10:41:01 AM »
More Pele!  :poke: (In all your free time.)
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2016, 09:33:34 AM »
(In all your free time.)

:laughing4:

you know her so well  ;D