Author Topic: Move-In-Ready All Living Things Rat Starter Kit PLUS MORE  (Read 756 times)

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Move-In-Ready All Living Things Rat Starter Kit PLUS MORE
« on: October 12, 2016, 09:27:46 PM »
Here's a GREAT buy if you need a starter--for a hospital cage, travel cage, new mom and babies, or newly weaned wee ones. Great condition--only used for a single rattie male for a few weeks. Bought at PetSmart when I temporarily downsized from 1 to 12 rats LOL.
  • Pd $99.99 plus 8% tax. Asking $80
    2 levels encourage plenty of activity.
    2 easy-to-climb treaded ramps.
    1 Flying Saucer--a toe- and tail-safe exercise wheel.
    1 - Comfortable but kinda cheap hammock and I'll throw in a nicer fleece one
    1 - 16oz drip resistant water bottle with spring hanger
    I used the small packets of food and bedding.
    PLUSSES if you like with your purchase: samples of lab block, mite medicine, hanging wooden toys, litter for pan, lava ledge to help keep down toenails.
    Metal cage, plastic shelves and ramps easy to clean.
    Sturdy black metal wire: 17.5" L x 28" W x 31.5" H

Can drive some to help deliver, PetSmart caution: Always supervise your pet while introducing them into a new home to insure they adjust to their new environment.

--Best, Mountaintop--

• Posts Too Much!
Price Reduced All Living Things Rat Starter Kit with MANY EXTRAS $75
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 02:46:44 PM »
Used only a few weeks. Will throw in hanging and rolling toys, food bowls, a huge wonderful 2 layer hammock, and an igloo in the size of your choice. Can drive to help deliver.
--Best, Mountaintop--

• Posts Too Much!
Price Reduced Again plus MORE Extras All Living Things Rat Starter Kit $70
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »
As we're digging through stuff, I find I have some mite medicine, bowls and litter pans I can add to the mix. This cage really is in fabulous shape.
--Best, Mountaintop--