Author Topic: Best price for Critter Nations  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Eternal Dream

• Posts Too Much!
  • Kelly
Best price for Critter Nations
« on: December 08, 2016, 09:23:36 PM »
Does anyone know where's the best place to purchase a Critter Nation at the moment? Or where I can price match?

I purchased a single from Foster and Smith for $115 with free shipping. And I get an email today that they are back ordered until January. In the meantime I have 2 babies in a Martins Playpen on the floor. And while it was ok for a temp fix until a new cage came in, I cannot keep them there for a month!

I believe Dog.com had them for 120 + shipping. That will be my backup, but I'd rather get it for cheaper if I can.

Offline Michael C

• Tiny Scratches
Re: Best price for Critter Nations
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »
I just checked and Dog.com and PetSupplies.com seem to have the singles for $105 + shipping right now. Amazon had them for around $98 a few weeks ago but that's the best price I've ever seen.

I'm guessing you've also been hunting craigslist like a fox as well...

Offline ILoveMyRatties

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 12:50:05 AM »
Year around it is petsupplies that has the best price for critter nation cages. Otherwise it is Amazon a few times a year.

Offline Eternal Dream

• Posts Too Much!
  • Kelly
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 08:34:07 AM »
Yea unfortunately on my Craigslist there were a few others posting looking to buy. That's where I got my first one. But the only thing I saw was a ferret nation and those girls can easily get out of that.

I heard amazon had a black Friday deal. Kinda kicking myself but I didn't have the itty bitty girls back then and I was leaning towards a Martin at the time.

Petsupplies you mean the site that you'd normally get the food in bulk? The 40# bag?

Offline ILoveMyRatties

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 09:45:28 PM »
Yea unfortunately on my Craigslist there were a few others posting looking to buy. That's where I got my first one. But the only thing I saw was a ferret nation and those girls can easily get out of that.

I heard amazon had a black Friday deal. Kinda kicking myself but I didn't have the itty bitty girls back then and I was leaning towards a Martin at the time.

Petsupplies you mean the site that you'd normally get the food in bulk? The 40# bag?

Not sure...that's where I got my critter nation cages.

https://www.petsupplies.com/item/critter-nation-small-animal-cage-double-unit/650232/

Offline Eternal Dream

• Posts Too Much!
  • Kelly
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 11:05:45 PM »

Not sure...that's where I got my critter nation cages.

https://www.petsupplies.com/item/critter-nation-small-animal-cage-double-unit/650232/

Looking at the site I don't think it was. I honestly forgot what site it was. Petfooddirect maybe?
Either way I purchased a single unit from petsupplies.com. It ended up being $10 more due to shipping. Now I just pray I don't receive the same email I did before. Because apparently it's on back-order from the manufacturer.

Offline erbusbee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
Right now that site has them for 30% off, so $167 for a double!

Offline BigBen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rattos habeo, ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 04:42:41 PM »
Sorry if someone already mentioned it, but Ferret.com often has good sales and is always worth checking out.  And sometimes the cage is at full price, but there is a shipping deal that still makes it worthwhile.
What is a rat?  King-sized love in a pint-sized package.
Rat Code:  2m1f22r !B C? D+ F S-- ocA reC sM a+++ e++++ n