Author Topic: Two New Rules for the Adoption Center  (Read 8011 times)

Offline Dearpie

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • When you're too open minded, brains fall out!
    • Dearpie Hammocks
Two New Rules for the Adoption Center
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:28:20 PM »
Two New Rules for the Adoption Center. Violations will be removed without warning.

1. If you are posting, YOU should be the one offering the animal for adoption. If you are not, you need to have DIRECT permission from the person who is adopting them out, and be able to PROVE it if asked.

2. Craigslist ads are NOT to be posted, under ANY circumstances. They will be removed ON SIGHT.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 01:48:06 PM by Dearpie »

Offline lrideou

• Ritten
Re: Two New Rules for the Adoption Center
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:19:21 PM »
Hi,
I posted the adoption of a gray rat from animal control in virginia beach and a lock was put on the listing. I have direct permission to post that. I not only volunteer at animal control i post the Petfinder listings for animal control. So plese unlock that posting.

Offline Trillian

• Posts Too Much!
  • Music + Rats = Life and Love
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
Hi,
I posted the adoption of a gray rat from animal control in virginia beach and a lock was put on the listing. I have direct permission to post that. I not only volunteer at animal control i post the Petfinder listings for animal control. So plese unlock that posting.

The post was moved to the rat section of the website. It gets a lot more attention on the side of the world, so is for the better
CLICK US! PLEASE CLICK US! WE WANT TO LIVE!!!

Offline lrideou

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 08:35:03 AM »
I wrote that I have DIRECT permission. Please read my reply again.

What proof do you need?

It is very frustrating when you just bounce rules back at me. 

It is my job to represent animal control on the pet portal/Petfinder. I posted on your site because you are rat specific.

My concern is for this little rat that needs a home. I care for her at animal control and I thought you would be more sympathetic to the plight of rats. I can not put her in my rescue because I do not deal with the public. Animal control is open to the public for adoptions.