Author Topic: A little bit of happy...  (Read 321 times)

Offline JRay3

• Posts Too Much!
A little bit of happy...
« on: February 15, 2018, 12:34:13 AM »
As those of you that are fans of the Marty Mouse House Facebook page may already know...MM (Marty's Mom) has announced the class of 2018 at Marty's "School ob Bizness". The new boys...Cosmo, Augie, and Bean all look to be worthwhile successors to Marty, Fibbs, Milo & Wimbley...and a very cute tradition.

http://www.martymousehouse.com/2018/02/msob-class-ob-2018/

:bdaysmile: :balloon:
RIP Newton, Flower, my precious Nilla, Penny, Molly, Skeeter, Gizmo, our sweetest boy Bandit, my forever soulrat Pillsbury, and crazy man BooBoo...play hard and run free li'l ones! We miss you all so very much! Present mischief:  Gracie, Stanley, Dave, Oliver, and Scooter.

Offline Deblee

• Posts Too Much!
Re: A little bit of happy...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:53:04 AM »
I love Martymousehouse!!! Makes me smile everyday! The new boys are adorable!  :heart:

Offline BigBen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rattos habeo, ergo sum
Re: A little bit of happy...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 08:36:13 AM »
Goosemoose and Marty Mouse House are my two big Internet passions.

Marty's Mom, the photographer Sarah Hunt, has a knack for capturing her animals in interesting and adorable poses.  She also has a gift for spotting extremely photogenic rats.  Photos of Marty appear all over the Internet, and he did a lot to make friends for rats among the public.  After Marty died, Marty Mouse House featured the "adbentures" of Wimbley, Milo, and Fibbs, who got up to all kinds of stuff (Wimbley loved books, Milo loved science, and Fibbs loved doughnuts).  Fibbs even ran for President on the Donutcratic Party ticket (his platform was "Peace, Love, Doughnuts.")

The new crew are adorable ratlets who are already winning hearts and knocking people over with their cuteness.  In fact, the site is just one big thud warning right now.  Go check it out!
What is a rat?  King-sized love in a pint-sized package.
Rat Code:  6m2f22r !B C? D+ F S-- ocA reC sM a+++ e++++ n