Author Topic: Current Mischief  (Read 280 times)

Offline MaatAset

• Posts Too Much!
Current Mischief
« on: June 10, 2018, 02:47:55 PM »
Haven't seen y'all in awhile.  *wave* Thought I'd introduce the current mischief and say hi again. Let's see if I can remember how to post pics..

Here are my adult girls on their 1 year Gotcha Day about a month ago.  My black and white hooded is my oddball, sweetheart Niffler.  The tan and white hooded is my alpha bully Coconut.

My only male right now.  He's approaching his 1 year Gotcha Day.  He came from a pretty abusive situation, so he's a bit anxious, but very sweet. Mr. Newt Scamander.

My newest baby girls are super energetic and fun.  They were born on March 4th.  They climb right out of the cage and right onto me.  The agouti rex is Gadget.  The black rex is Anonymous (aka Nony).  Nony is a bit shyer.

My adult trio being silly  :heart:

Offline purple rat

Re: Current Mischief
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 10:02:17 PM »
OMG they are all adorable! Mr. Newt is rockin' that chef's hat :laugh:
proud mama of Spock & Streaker

missing my babies at the bridge: Remy, Tuck,   Neo, Crash, MRR Canadian boys Kirby & Digby, brothers Baxter & Abbott & Bentley, Goober, Merlin

Offline BigBen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rattos habeo, ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 09:21:15 PM »
Oh, what cuties these ratties be! :heart:
What is a rat?  King-sized love in a pint-sized package.
Rat Code:  6m2f22r !B C? D+ F S-- ocA reC sM a+++ e++++ n

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 01:24:33 PM »
They are all so cute!! CongRATS!

Offline MaatAset

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:50:33 PM »
Mr Newt had to have a tumor removed recently and while he was recovering got his own cage for a bit and lots of attention from Mommy. As he was spoiled, he got VERY used to coming out whenever he wanted; therefore, he *expected* to come out in the middle of the brand new Doctor Who episode to bother Mom. I looked over to see this staring at me while I was trying to watch it...

Offline purple rat

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 07:13:30 AM »
The award for "Best Attempt at Guilting Mommy Into Taking Me Out of The Cage" goes to..... Mr. Newt :party:
LMAO - that's just precious!
proud mama of Spock & Streaker

missing my babies at the bridge: Remy, Tuck,   Neo, Crash, MRR Canadian boys Kirby & Digby, brothers Baxter & Abbott & Bentley, Goober, Merlin