Author Topic: Assorted Drawings, etc for sale :)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline NutKitty

• Posts Too Much!
Assorted Drawings, etc for sale :)
« on: April 21, 2003, 09:14:28 AM »
Hey guys!  

I'm getting tired of my ratties being in the cage I made them.. I'm finding out that it's VERY hard to clean.  :(

I sell art off of my site for $35+ (plus shipping and handling) but if anyone is interested, I'll sell them to anyone who would like one for only $20.  I've sold the same things on eBay for over $50 before, lol..  Shipping and Handling would be $3.95 for priority mail.

Art would be done on 11x17 Bristol Board, and inked.  I'll color it if you like, but I'd charge more because it takes so much time to do so.  I don't mind adding light colors for no charge though.  I'll draw anything you like, but I ask that it be limited to only one or two characters.  

If you'd like one done, just email me at .  Turnaround is one week usually.  

I can do digital pet portraits as well for the same price, but no shipping and handling price is included on those - and you recieve them as a .jpg, .bmp or .gif file.  These are great to be used on websites.  

If you need to see examples of my work, go to:

I can do paintings and such too, but they would be at least $50 plus s&h because of the amount of work and materials involved.  Examples of those are on my site as well.

OH, PS:  For those curious, I'm wanting to buy a Martin's RUUD cage.  :)