Author Topic: Chicago, IL Upcoming OOPs babies for adoption  (Read 184 times)

Offline kerri.howard

• Posts Too Much!
  • lap rats, Pete and Ross.
Chicago, IL Upcoming OOPs babies for adoption
« on: June 18, 2018, 05:50:59 PM »
A few weeks ago I adopted a 4-5 month old little rattie girl (grey dumbo), and she is suddenly quite rotund and today has started nesting. Lady I adopted her from thought she wasn't pregnant...  ::) haha. The bubs should arrive any day now.

Most likely candidate for Mr. Dad is an 11 month old cream Rex dude (whom I also adopted from same lady; he's very sweet... and has since been neutered :thumbsup2:). Mom was somewhat timid at first, but over the last couple of weeks has really warmed up to me and is a super sweetie. Both Mom and likely-Dad are in great health.

Anyway, with these two latest additions I am already at 10 rats, and don't really have the space for all these (potential) babies in the long term. So I am going on the look-out now for responsible, rat-loving forever homes in 4-5 weeks! I will update once they're born with pics and more info. They will be spoiled and socialized in the meantime.  :BlueDumboSmile:

I live in Chicago, IL but am willing to travel/meet to make sure the future little ones find good homes. I will ask that potential adopters demonstrate their knowledge of and experience with rat care (or sincere willingness to learn)-- including veterinary expenses.

Message me here, or email me at bahzew at gmail.
Currently enjoying the company of Daario, Zuca, Groot, Rachel, Phoebe, Einstein, Breadstick, and Charlie.

Offline kerri.howard

• Posts Too Much!
  • lap rats, Pete and Ross.
Re: Chicago, IL Upcoming OOPs babies for adoption
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 08:09:40 PM »
14 babies born on June 21st!

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/i2Va5gC
Currently enjoying the company of Daario, Zuca, Groot, Rachel, Phoebe, Einstein, Breadstick, and Charlie.